Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Crawford's Lawsuit Is Frivolous; Court Will See Case As Malicious Extortion Attempt It Is

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum: Crawford's Lawsuit Is Frivolous; Court Will See Case As Malicious Extortion Attempt It Is

Bob Arum emphatically denied Terence Crawford's contention that his former promoter is a racist in a lawsuit Crawford filed Wednesday in Nevada.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 01-12-2022, 05:01 PM.

What a truly regrettable situation that boxing doesn’t need

Comment

Only Bob Arum is senile enough to give Crawford 5 mil per fight fighting bums like Kavaliuskas and One-legged Benavidez

Comment

Eight years! Funny how he would resign with a racist. Funny how a racist would make a black man a millionare. I like Crawford but this is nonsense.
        Wacked_Out Wacked_Out likes this.

Comment

Hey Bob, can you be racist to me like you were to Bud?
          Like Crawford I too am not a big draw and very few people will pay to watch me fight. If you could pay me $3-5 million every six months to a year that would be great. I promise I won’t sue you.
          Thanks in advance.

Comment

This is why Terence is supposed to know he can’t blame Bob for his lack of understanding or willingness. If he doesn’t know how to sell black fighters, he doesn’t know. He was supposed to have left years ago.

Comment

Just because a man is rich and getting don't paid mean he faces racism, so Arum treated Crawford like he just another frivolous skill black fighter. Arum.... Arum net worth is 300 million but Todd Debouffe is the other head that needs to be taken off at top rank.

Comment

In the end the lawsuit wont see the light of day in court imo. Bud is half the problem when it comes to his non marketing. Great fighter but wack at selling himself. Bob and TR are the other half of the problem in their inability, partly cause of pbc's welterweights cowardice, to secure better opponents.

He shouldve took notes from Ali, Tyson, OLDH and FMJ. I cant say Pac just because he was a humble cat who was quiet and was fortunate enough to have a whole country, expats around the world and emigres here in North America to support him.
                Last edited by El_Mero; 01-12-2022, 05:34 PM.
                Willow The Wisp Willow The Wisp likes this.

Comment

Bob thought Mikey Garcia would lose too! Oops! I don't think Crawford's claims of Arum being racist will stick. Bob equally f--ks over Blacks and Latinos, i.e. Mikey Garcia! Bud has some fault in this too! Of course, he would plead ignorance, but did he not see what he did to Mikey? Did he not see all the shenanigans with Mayweather vs. Pacquiao? "Scared of needles," outdoor stadiums, fake contracts! Yet he still signed an extension! Did Bud really think Arum wanted to make Spence vs. Crawford? Not a chance! Bud, you should've known better!

Shakur Stevenson, Jared Anderson, TAKE NOTES!!!

Comment

Like I said in the other thread I really doubt the racism accusations specifically will stick but if nothing else, you'd think Arum openly trashing him in interviews when that's the exact opposite of his job as a promoter would constitute a breach of contract, at least of the implied terms if not the explicit ones.

Comment

Working...
                    X