Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Warren: Fury Made 20 Million in Last Fight, Whyte Made 300K and 500k in Last Two!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BangEM View Post

You’re an absolute helmet and now I’m starting to doubt if you’re a Brit or not because every Brit knows it’s “Maths” not “Math”. I guess you say “Mathematic” NOT “Mathematics”, you idiot.

For reference:

The only difference between math and maths is where they're used. Math is the preferred term in the United States and Canada. Maths is the preferred term in the United Kingdom
    https://www.thesaurus.com/e/grammar/math-vs-maths/

^That’s self-explanatory and you’re most likely one of these weirdos falsely claiming the U.K.

Thread is about money and the propaganda about Fury and team throwing fictitious numbers he’s not making out there. Stick to the topic (money) or piss off the thread, you bellend. Hold yer L on yer way out as well, lol.

Fury fan girls always want to talk about the fictitious money he’s earning but start running and claiming it isn’t about money when he gets exposed for the fraud he’s.
    I've literally done the "maths", you went on the tangent after I said I'd already taken into account espn/fox's 50% and starting harping about apparent fake numbers then have the audacity to mention Whyte doing "well over" 500k PPVs lmao.

which is still equivalent to what 150k in the US and who the fück do think you are telling me what I can and can't do you fücking little smackhead I ain't changed my position at all it's YOU who's changed their position waffling on about networths this "conversation" started with purses.

Changing the goalpost and being hypocritical is what you do as evidence throughout - "Whyte does well over 500k - false" - change topic from purses to networth and wouldn't you know you've accused Tyson/his fans of making up numbers and changing the "conversation/goalpost" to fit a narrative.

Comment

Originally posted by Boro View Post

I've literally done the "maths", you went on the tangent after I said I'd already taken into account espn/fox's 50% and starting harping about apparent fake numbers then have the audacity to mention Whyte doing "well over" 500k PPVs lmao.

which is still equivalent to what 150k in the US and who the fück do think you are telling me what I can and can't do you fücking little smackhead I ain't changed my position at all it's YOU who's changed their position waffling on about networths this "conversation" started with purses.

Changing the goalpost and being hypocritical is what you do as evidence throughout - "Whyte does well over 500k - false" - change topic from purses to networth and wouldn't you know you've accused Tyson/his fans of making up numbers and changing the "conversation/goalpost" to fit a narrative.
      LMAOOO, you’re a complete numpty and airhead.

It’s only in American “math” where people convert £20 x 4 = $80 without being cognisant of the exchange rate which was £1 = $1.4 at the time fight happened and other variables like the UK’s population being about a fifth of US’ population, etc. Too bad, In British “maths”, you have to do that.

Even if we’re going to compare Fury being a draw in the US to Whyte - we can’t go by him fighting an American with a bit of a clout in his country and the bogus PPV numbers which are closer to half of what’s being declared. We would go with Fury’s two fights against non-Americans in Vegas where he was guaranteed $1m each and barely sold 2k tickets, lol. That’s Fury’s star power in the US and sadly, it’s not far off from what Whyte would do in the US tbh.

Or have you got the PPV numbers for Fury vs Wallin and Fury vs Schwarz? Let’s compare those numbers since £300k isn’t far off from $1m (almost 40%).

Anyway, I don’t give a shyt about the US since a Fury vs Whyte fight won’t happen there. Both aren’t draws in the US. It’s a U.K. fight in the U.K. and both aren’t far off based on numbers.

Fury is the biggest fraud in boxing. Fake net worth. Fake earnings. Fake lineal champ. Fake PPV numbers. And biggest beg with no identity - today he’s Irish, tomorrow he’s a British, by next week he’d be Mexican, then American and now he’s a Saudi Arabia raghead, lol. What a slag for attention!

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post

Just pulling numbers out of your ass I see. Carry on. His whole net worth is $7 million.

Furys stock went way up after the Wilder fights. All my casual sports fan friends know who he is. They couldn’t pick Whyte out of a lineup. He has options. He’s the draw now. If the AJ fight hadn’t fallen through both fury and AJ were in line for $100 million from the Saudi’s. Fury can wait for the AJ/Usyk winner get quite a bit.
        Those numbers are because of AJ not Fury. A Fury vs Usyk fight won’t have a purse higher than $30m max (being generous) and Usyk would demand 50% of the split.

Whyte vs Parker sold almost 500k PPV buys and yes, he did earn that much against Parker.

Comment

LMAOOO, you’re a complete numpty and airhead.

It’s only in American “math” where people convert £20 x 4 = $80 without being cognisant of the exchange rate which was £1 = $1.4 at the time fight happened and other variables like the UK’s population being about a fifth of US’ population, etc. Too bad, In British “maths”, you have to do that.

Even if we’re going to compare Fury being a draw in the US to Whyte - we can’t go by him fighting an American with a bit of a clout in his country and the bogus PPV numbers which are closer to half of what’s being declared. We would go with Fury’s two fights against non-Americans in Vegas where he was guaranteed $1m each and barely sold 2k tickets, lol. That’s Fury’s star power in the US and sadly, it’s not far off from what Whyte would do in the US tbh.

Or have you got the PPV numbers for Fury vs Wallin and Fury vs Schwarz? Let’s compare those numbers since £300k isn’t far off from $1m (almost 40%).

Anyway, I don’t give a shyt about the US since a Fury vs Whyte fight won’t happen there. Both aren’t draws in the US. It’s a U.K. fight in the U.K. and both aren’t far off based on numbers.

Fury is the biggest fraud in boxing. Fake net worth. Fake earnings. Fake lineal champ. Fake PPV numbers. And biggest beg with no identity - today he’s Irish, tomorrow he’s a British, by next week he’d be Mexican, then American and now he’s a Saudi Arabia raghead, lol. What a slag for attention!
          where did I convert £20 x 4 you rétard? in the Joshua numbers I said 200k-500k his PPVs range from 420k with Whyte to 1.82m with Parker if you average out all of his PPVs it's about 1.3-1.4m so about 466k based on the 1.4M which is btw divided by 3 for you Mathematically illiterate.

Of course you don't give a shít about PPV numbers in the US because it would mean the guy you're rímming wouldn't get the split he'd deluding himself in to thinking he's worth.
          Zelda Zelda Sosay Sosay like this.

Comment

Sounds like Whyte is still bluff. I don't count men's money so going by the last 3 fights, I doubt Whyte gets more than the 20%.

If he turns this down like he did AJ, he's a dummy.

Comment

Originally posted by Boro View Post

where did I convert £20 x 4 you rétard? in the Joshua numbers I said 200k-500k his PPVs range from 420k with Whyte to 1.82m with Parker if you average out all of his PPVs it's about 1.3-1.4m so about 466k based on the 1.4M which is btw divided by 3 for you Mathematically illiterate.

Of course you don't give a shít about PPV numbers in the US because it would mean the guy you're rímming wouldn't get the split he'd deluding himself in to thinking he's worth.
              You’re the mathematical illiterate, you numpty.

AJ has the 3 highest PPV buys in British history and based on exchange rates - his 3 biggest fights would fall between 500k-800k PPV sales in the US, with the AJ vs Ruiz 2 fight being the highest. BTW, AJ kept all the PPV money because Ruiz was paid a flat fee by DAZN and Saudi Arabia also chipped in. And that’s outside of the site fee, lol.

Stop comparing AJ and Fury - they don’t belong in the same league when it comes to earnings.

Anyway, how did you arrive at 200-500k for AJ if you’re not a complete blockhead?

Keep it U.K. - this is about British boxers and earning power in the U.K. No one gives a shyt about the US. Fury isn’t a draw in the US and he was guaranteed $1m twice with no PPV over there when he didn’t fight an American and he barely sold 2k tickets. Whyte sells out o2 with 20k people.
              Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

Fury isn't studying other fighters he has the WBC in his pocket and he's 's studying Jake Paul. Even if Usyk beats Joshua, Fury will almost certainly refuse to fight him too. This is a con, the heavyweight division is done until someone comes along to clean out the cherry picking, big mouth con men.
                Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

You’re the mathematical illiterate, you numpty.

AJ has the 3 highest PPV buys in British history and based on exchange rates - his 3 biggest fights would fall between 500k-800k PPV sales in the US, with the AJ vs Ruiz 2 fight being the highest. BTW, AJ kept all the PPV money because Ruiz was paid a flat fee by DAZN and Saudi Arabia also chipped in. And that’s outside of the site fee, lol.

Stop comparing AJ and Fury - they don’t belong in the same league when it comes to earnings.

Anyway, how did you arrive at 200-500k for AJ if you’re not a complete blockhead?

Keep it U.K. - this is about British boxers and earning power in the U.K. No one gives a shyt about the US. Fury isn’t a draw in the US and he was guaranteed $1m twice with no PPV over there when he didn’t fight an American and he barely sold 2k tickets. Whyte sells out o2 with 20k people.
                  Exactly the way I see it too.

Comment

Those numbers are because of AJ not Fury. A Fury vs Usyk fight won’t have a purse higher than $30m max (being generous) and Usyk would demand 50% of the split.

Whyte vs Parker sold almost 500k PPV buys and yes, he did earn that much against Parker.
                    So in 10 plus years as a pro (plus 2 years in MMA) his total net worth is $7 million and he made the majority of that in one fight? BS.
                    And the Saudi’s would break the bank to host a heavyweight unification in their country. They have a big government PR push to change the image of SA. The AJ/Ruiz rematch was part of that and they want to keep it going by hosting big sporting events there. Hearn has the connections and money is the last thing they are worried about. They would have paid AJ and Fury $100 million each plus a $20 million step aside fee for Wilder but he declined it.
                    Theres no scenario where Whyte makes more fighting anyone else than Fury and he’s not getting a AJ Usyk fight anytime soon. Once their business is finished they will look to unify at top dollar.

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
                      Fury isn't studying other fighters he has the WBC in his pocket and he's 's studying Jake Paul. Even if Usyk beats Joshua, Fury will almost certainly refuse to fight him too. This is a con, the heavyweight division is done until someone comes along to clean out the cherry picking, big mouth con men.
                      ———-
                      Thats what we heard about the 3rd Wilder fight - that Fury was ducking. Then came Whyte.
                      And now the new boogeyman is Usyk.
                      So, once again, when Fury fights and beats both Whyte and Usyk (assuming Usyk beats AJ again), are you still going to make your outrageous claims about Fury?

Comment

Working...
                      X