Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Warren: Fury Made 20 Million in Last Fight, Whyte Made 300K and 500k in Last Two!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post

When your talking about who has leverage in negotiations it’s about who has options. Who else is Whyte fighting where he’s making $3-5 million? Nobody.
    Fury will make a similar purse for Whyte or any other fighter outside of the AJ/Usyk rematch winner.
    And Whyte is such a big UK star yet his recent purses don’t reflect that. What Fury made for lower level fights would be a career payday for Whyte by far.
    Fury is a name mainstream sports fans know after the Wilder trilogy. No one outside of boxing fans really who Whyte is and majority wouldn’t pay to see him fight.
    If he was confident he can win he’d take the career payday, take the top HW title off of Fury then call his own shot. But these B sides want a retirement plan set up to take any risks.
    Dillian WHyte can fight Parker again in the UK and make £7m. He can fight AJ and make close to £10m

Who else can Fury fight apart from AJ and Whyte where he would make anything close to $15m since he has never done so in his career?

Comment

Originally posted by Boro View Post

Guarantees and purses aren't the same you imbecile and who cares what company house says it's only for registering companies you own in the UK or have a presence in the UK.

And your apparent cash & assets (apparent being the most imperative word here) it means nothing in terms of their true "net worth" I don't quite think you're as savvy as you like to think you are.

As for your ****** remark about his me being an apparent fan girl it's hilarious coming from you, you've never off AJs díck and so many people on this forum despise you and your antics like Jesus I essentially call you a fan girl and you go the old ad hominem route by calling me a fággot and my maths is point I might add so if anything you failed with a capital "F".
      Maths NOT "math" - I'm British not American, you idiot.

I know the difference and everything I have posted on this thread are GUARANTEES - not purses.

Also, Tyson Fury LIVES in the UK and he pays his taxes here.

No, you're just a dummy. How can a guy whose career earnings isn't even £50m claim a net worth of £100m? It's just part of the Fury propaganda machine and how they make up numbers as they go with outright lies.

For a guy whose career earnings is around £50m to have £28.7m in cash/assets, he's actually blowing it up well in trying to keep up with the "Joneses", lol. I'm sure he's doing all that so his name could appear on The Times Richest British Athletes List because he has NEVER made the list in his career, lol. However, conversely, AJ has a career earnings of over £250m including endorsements (I can give you the raw numbers if you want), yet he declared a modest £108m in 2021. Can you spot the difference?

TYSON HAS NEVER EARNED UP TO $15M IN A FIGHT IN HIS CAREER!

Well, I actually know Josh in person, been around him a lot of times and unlike you I'm privy to things you aren't privy to because you're an online fan girl that sucks Fury off despite never meeting/knowing the guy, lol. BTW, I know Dillian Whyte as well. So I can support both guys as hard as I want and critique them as hard as I want. It sucks to be you out there fantasising about a fat gypo you'll never meet.
      Last edited by BangEM; 01-07-2022, 10:40 AM.
      Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post

Dillian WHyte can fight Parker again in the UK and make £7m. He can fight AJ and make close to £10m

Who else can Fury fight apart from AJ and Whyte where he would make anything close to $15m since he has never done so in his career?
        where do you get these ideas that Whyte is paid those kind of numbers if you average out his PPV numbers he'd be doing 363500 buys at £20 a time he's not getting paid £7M in any fight Eddie would have to be losing money on Whyte intentionally especially given his last few fights have been trending downwards...

Comment

where do you get these ideas that Whyte is paid those kind of numbers if you average out his PPV numbers he'd be doing 363500 buys at £20 a time he's not getting paid £7M in any fight Eddie would have to be losing money on Whyte intentionally especially given his last few fights have been trending downwards...
          He got £7m in the first fight with over 500k PPV buys. What makes you think he won't get the same in the rematch?

Proven facts NOT fake Arum PPVs numbers.

Arum has actually lost a lot of money on Fury.

Comment

Just pulling numbers out of your ass I see. Carry on. His whole net worth is $7 million.

Furys stock went way up after the Wilder fights. All my casual sports fan friends know who he is. They couldn’t pick Whyte out of a lineup. He has options. He’s the draw now. If the AJ fight hadn’t fallen through both fury and AJ were in line for $100 million from the Saudi’s. Fury can wait for the AJ/Usyk winner get quite a bit.

Comment

Maths NOT "math" - I'm British not American, you idiot.

I know the difference and everything I have posted on this thread are GUARANTEES - not purses.

Also, Tyson Fury LIVES in the UK and he pays his taxes here.

No, you're just a dummy. How can a guy whose career earnings isn't even £50m claim a net worth of £100m? It's just part of the Fury propaganda machine and how they make up numbers as they go with outright lies.

For a guy whose career earnings is around £50m to have £28.7m in cash/assets, he's actually blowing it up well in trying to keep up with the "Joneses", lol. I'm sure he's doing all that so his name could appear on The Times Richest British Athletes List because he has NEVER made the list in his career, lol. However, conversely, AJ has a career earnings of over £250m including endorsements (I can give you the raw numbers if you want), yet he declared a modest £108m in 2021. Can you spot the difference?

TYSON HAS NEVER EARNED UP TO $15M IN A FIGHT IN HIS CAREER!

Well, I actually know Josh in person, been around him a lot of times and unlike you I'm privy to things you aren't privy to because you're an online fan girl that sucks Fury off despite never meeting/knowing the guy, lol. BTW, I know Dillian Whyte as well. So I can support both guys as hard as I want and critique them as hard as I want. It sucks to be you out there fantasising about a fat gypo you'll never meet.
              It's math you idiot, I was born and raised in the UK just because you southern fairies can't speak properly and like to pronounce it "MAFFS" don't make it accurate or correct, you think I have a Yorkshire rose as my avatar because I'm American, another F for you.

And I don't care if you know any boxer or claim to know it's irrelevant to me that you "know" Lamar Scotts BF or AJ and no one is fantasising about meeting anyone I just don't feel the need to mention who I do and don't know because we were discussing money.

Comment

He got £7m in the first fight with over 500k PPV buys. What makes you think he won't get the same in the rematch?

Proven facts NOT fake Arum PPVs numbers.

Arum has actually lost a lot of money on Fury.
                Now you better check your own link (BARB) he's never done over 500k in his life.
                Last edited by Boro; 01-07-2022, 10:55 AM.

Comment

Whyte should be looking at his own promoter here. Last time he was offered a title shot against Joshua he refused because he said Eddie Hearn was stitching him up with a deal for around £4m and a win would see Joshua getting the lions share of the rematch money (with Hearns ...rematch clause)among other ties This deal Whyte was offered from a starting negotiating point of 25% with no silly rematch clause would easily make more than that amount and a win would leave him free to fight the highest bidder. Whyte is a circus clown who like Hearn just holds up the best fights out there. We should be seeing Uysk v Fury in March not looking to see wheather Joshua can improve his limited skills with another trainer in another of Hearns rematch clause fights!!

Comment

It's math you idiot, I was born and raised in the UK just because you southern fairies can't speak properly and like to pronounce it "MAFFS" don't make it accurate or correct, you think I have a Yorkshire rose as my avatar because I'm American, another F for you.

And I don't care if you know any boxer or claim to know it's irrelevant to me that you "know" Lamar Scotts BF or AJ and no one is fantasising about meeting anyone I just don't feel the need to mention who I do and don't know because we were discussing money.
                    You’re an absolute helmet and now I’m starting to doubt if you’re a Brit or not because every Brit knows it’s “Maths” not “Math”. I guess you say “Mathematic” NOT “Mathematics”, you idiot.

For reference:

The only difference between math and maths is where they're used. Math is the preferred term in the United States and Canada. Maths is the preferred term in the United Kingdom
                    https://www.thesaurus.com/e/grammar/math-vs-maths/

^That’s self-explanatory and you’re most likely one of these weirdos falsely claiming the U.K.

Thread is about money and the propaganda about Fury and team throwing fictitious numbers he’s not making out there. Stick to the topic (money) or piss off the thread, you bellend. Hold yer L on yer way out as well, lol.

Fury fan girls always want to talk about the fictitious money he’s earning but start running and claiming it isn’t about money when he gets exposed for the fraud he’s.

Comment

Fury is just trying to get out of fighting Whyte. I said he won't fight Whyte months ago, He ran away the previous time he promised him a fight. Fury and Whyte sparred after which Fury said "Whyte will beat AJ. He is a real fighter". All the signs are there

Fury will never fight Usyk either.

Still one top-10 opponent in 6 years. What do you expect from this guy?

Comment

Working...
                      X