Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury-Whyte Heads To January 11 Purse Bid; WBC Sets 80/20 Split

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hopefully this great fight between Fury and Whyte is made! Not only is it a great opportunity for Whyte, Fury also can enhance his legacy with a victory!

Comment

• After reading a few articles, I will be surprised if Whyte fights Fury 'With a 20 % split'.

Comment

• Originally posted by mexiFistology View Post
        Dillian whyte should be grateful he’s getting the fight and stop crying about making 10 million dollars. He should be comfortable with 4or 5 million tops. Whyte has beaten nobody at the elite level, he lost to Anthony Joshua and then needed a rematch to beat Chisora. Learn you role
        Correct....and a rematch to beat Covid recovery and old now retired Povetkin. Whyte and Joshua should be fighting now but instead both are standing in the way , thanks to Eddie Hearn of the fight that everyone now wants to see Fury v Usyk !

Comment

• Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
          After reading a few articles, I will be surprised if Whyte fights Fury 'With a 20 % split'.
          He's likely to wind up with 4-6 million from a purse bid. If he turns down the fight, he loses his interim title, is removed from the ratings entirely and has a 0% chance of getting a title fight in the next several years.

Comment

• Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post

He's likely to wind up with 4-6 million from a purse bid. If he turns down the fight, he loses his interim title, is removed from the ratings entirely and has a 0% chance of getting a title fight in the next several years.
            Well, then he should just accept the fight as soon as possible.

Who do you think, will win the purse bids?
            Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 12-31-2021, 05:26 AM.

Comment

• On the one hand I say Whyte should accept this, still get a shot at The heavyweight champion of the world, and get a few million.

On the other hand, I say shame give him a 30%, it's more fair.

Comment

• Originally posted by denium View Post

This is true, the split should be 90/10
                Get the fuck outta here with that shit! He needs to either take it or leave it because Bob is not going to allow Eddie Hearn and DAZN to get their hands on this fight. He would encourage Fury to drop the belt if that happens. The hour is at hand however. They have eleven days January 11th to sort this whole mess out .

Comment

• Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post

Well, then he should just accept the fight as soon as possible.

Who do you think, will win the purse bids?
                  That's an easy question. Of course, it's Eddie Hearn. In all Honesty; i see this all as a ploy on Dillian Whyte's part to run out the clock and give Eddie Hearn a shot at promoting this fight through a purse bid That's my humble opinion.. There's nothing more that Eddie and Matchroom would love to do than to bring another one of Top Rank's champions Tyson Fury over to DAZN.

Comment

• Does anyone else gets the feeling that Eddie Hearn is the one behind the scenes pulling the strings in this entire mess; Because i do?

Comment

• Why are ppl surprised? The WBC own rules say it should be 80/20 split.

Comment

Working...
                      X