Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Warren Expects Fury To Fight in March, Explains Why Whyte is Not Likely Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I used to loathe old fish-eyes but as we both get older i'm beginning to warm to him. He is playing the game here & doing the best for his fighter. After a brutal encounter with Deontay I doubt Tyson would want to be out in March, & Frank knows, full damn well, that there is nobody he'd much want to put him in with & draw a crowd. (I mean, I can make a list of possible voluntaries, Helenius, Hunter, even, god forbid, Chisora but who would pay big money?). Frank is not so subtly telling Whyte that if he doesn't scale his demands down he'll end up with 100% of nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
      Whytes best win was Parker who had him out on his feet. Whyte is ok but over rated .He obviously isn't confident of beating Tyson otherwise he would take the 20% which equates to millions and then cash in on his luck and that could have happened in march ...instead he'll be out of the picture.
      What kind of reasoning is this? How tf would Whyte be ‘cashing in on his luck’ if at the end of the day he’s still getting less than half of what he wants?

Your statement about confidence would somewhat make sense if he was offered say 20%, with an extra 25% on top of his purse should he win, whereas in reality he’s getting the same win or lose. Where does confidence come into it?

Whyte has already been making millions and he wants his 45% as “interim champion”, which the WBC has stipulated in its own rules. Yeah we can all argue for discretion, but why are you hating on Whyte for doing what anyone in his position would do, including yourself?

Comment

Not hating on Whyte BUT he must know Fury generates crowds & revenues & commercial interest vastly above what he gets for his fights. 20% of all that is going to be worth far more than 45 or 50% of a fight with Joseph Parker. I suspect that if Whyte's corner said 'OK 25%' Fury's people would say yes & if he said '30% minimum' they'd say no. Clearly, there is scope for negotiation here!

Comment

PUZZZZZZZZZZZAAAAAEEEEEEE.. Its a fkking duck. Fish eyes and crispy cvnt Warren happy to screw Hearn and Fury just wants easy Street.
          Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by 1Eriugenus View Post
            Not hating on Whyte BUT he must know Fury generates crowds & revenues & commercial interest vastly above what he gets for his fights. 20% of all that is going to be worth far more than 45 or 50% of a fight with Joseph Parker. I suspect that if Whyte's corner said 'OK 25%' Fury's people would say yes & if he said '30% minimum' they'd say no. Clearly, there is scope for negotiation here!
            And 55% of a Whyte fight is going to be worth more to Fury than 85% fighting this year's version of Tom Schwarz. And it sees off his mandatory so he can do whatever he wants afterwards.

Works both ways.

Fury is backed into a corner now the fight is ordered. He doesn't have that many options. Negotiate the fight, wait for the arbitration and go to purse bids, or drop the belt.

You'd think he would be uncomfortable about taking Arum's legal advice again. Didn't exactly work out well last time.​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by gluvsup View Post
              Fury will have more reasons for refusing Whyte, some less valid than the split spat.

One, he’s angry at Dillian for claiming to beat him up in sparring. He said earlier this year that he’d helped Whyte in his career and that the claims were no way to show appreciation. OK, boo hoo, but it makes sense seen through his peculiar worldview. Grudges and perceived slights like this play to Tyson’s gypsy victimology.

Another is his on again, off again desire. He’s already said he has a tiny number of fights left. Flirtations with wrestling and MMA are always going on. With Tyson’s precarious mental health, you may get a different person in between meds dosages. Not mocking him, just being honest; he is complicated, and I’m a little sympathetic actually.

The most compelling reason, though, is his wish to be undisputed. What does he care if fans complain about him fighting patsies until he gets Usyk? Meanwhile, he doesn’t want to get dragged into rematches if something does go wrong against Dillian. He’s a very smart man. He knows history will remember what belts he collected and not who he dodged.
              Last point makes no sense, or at least the way you appear to be stating. If Fury wants to be undisputed he has to fight Whyte, its his mando, he fights his mando or is stripped, so if Fury does indeed want to be undisputed the Whyte fight is a no brainer and everyone is out of the discussion. The alternative he fights Usyk/Joshua winner without the WBC belt and isn't undisputed. If undisputed is compelling for Fury, its compelling him to fight Whyte.

Comment

Occult fa got Fury scared of any live dog. Fixed fights or bum city only.
                Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post

Dillian Whyte was beaten by Alexander Povetkin, who was a Olympic Champion and Former WBA Heavyweight Champion. I get it? Whyte was knocked out. But the inner constitution, and strength that Whyte had to show in order immediately pursue that fight again 'Was impressive'.

Tyson Fury vs Dillian Whyte is a big domestic fight, possibly the biggest domestic fight Team Fury can make outside of Joshua. Infact, Whyte vs Fury would probably be more of a exciting build up 'And fight due to the clash of styles'.

All the points you bring up about Whyte turning down this and that, are completely irrelevant. It is all about here and now, and Dillian Whyte is Tyson Fury's mandatory.

Whyte has been calling Fury a chump, he has been bad mouthing him for a long time 'Saying that he has beat him up sparring'.

What exactly is Tyson Fury going to do about this? Why can't he just fight him? Because lets not all play about, EVERYONE wants to see this fight.

Why are you bothered about Dillian Whyte? Don't you want Fury to beat him up?

Tyson Fury is not going to fight Usyk, so don't use that as a deflection.

I want fight to happen.
                  But it won't.

Whyte will duck fury like he did AJ, because he knows he gets beaten easily.

Fury will avoid Whyte, because Whyte is no challenge. He's only wants usyk or aj who ever is champ.

Comment

More weak sauce from team fury

What a clown show

Comment

Originally posted by Blackstarr View Post

What kind of reasoning is this? How tf would Whyte be ‘cashing in on his luck’ if at the end of the day he’s still getting less than half of what he wants?

Your statement about confidence would somewhat make sense if he was offered say 20%, with an extra 25% on top of his purse should he win, whereas in reality he’s getting the same win or lose. Where does confidence come into it?

Whyte has already been making millions and he wants his 45% as “interim champion”, which the WBC has stipulated in its own rules. Yeah we can all argue for discretion, but why are you hating on Whyte for doing what anyone in his position would do, including yourself?
                      You need to read the post! Whyte would be cashing in on his luck if he beat Tyson!
                      Hating on Whyte ? Whyte earned £300,000 last time out Tyson earned tens of millions that's how the WBC calculate a purse split! just going with the facts ...... inc. myself ....? Your 'post' makes little sense.

Comment

Working...
                      X