Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Trainer: No Weight Restrictions To Be Placed on Makabu

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo's Trainer: No Weight Restrictions To Be Placed on Makabu

A few weeks ago, Mexican superstar Saul "Canelo" Alvarez had his manager/head trainer, Eddy Reynoso, submit an application to secure a world title fight with WBC cruiserweight champion Ilunga Makabu.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Oh damn what will the haters say now?

Theyll be scrambling for Buts but but!!!

Comment

What restriction?

Makabu has already acted as if he will be forever thankful to be knocked out by Canelo.

Huge checks prevail, in this fùcking world.

Comment

Mukabu vs Jake Paul after he beats nelo

Comment

If this is true than Canelo gets massive credit for taking this fight. It is never easy to fight a guy 2 weight classes above your natural weight class.

Comment

Don't be surprised if possible shills are on top of this post very soon after I write it to try to shut down what I believe is the truth, but I'm going to tell you my opinion anyway. Weight and all this stuff like gloves, referees, scorecards, etc, are, just my opinion, an intentional distraction from the fact all these fights are fake, pre-choreographed WWE matches, just with boxing instead of wrestling. Which also explains how someone with no power to walk down a welterweight at 152 lbs, or KO top 154 pounders and middleweights, could be "fighting" at 200 lbs in the first place. And explains how many other fighters besides Canelo have more power at higher weights vs better opponents than they did at lower weights vs worse opponents. I know some people will attribute that to PEDs, but that is IMO another soap opera story line to distract from the fact the actual "fights" themselves are all fake, and pre-choreographed. As if a boxer who takes PEDs at a high weight wouldn't have also taken them at a low weight, lol.

But that's all I'll say about that because I don't want to get sidetracked onto soap opera debates that serve as distractions. It's better to stay focused on the point that matters, that the fights are fake, pre-choreographed, and scripted. No one is actually getting hit with the fists inside the gloves, only the padding and the soft wraps (yeah yeah, I know "plaster wraps" is another IMO fake soap opera storyline that's come up the last few years. Let's stay on point here). Then, they snap their heads and make the vaseline and water fly off their face to make it look real. But to me it's fake. As Michael Caine says in The Prestige, are you watching closely?
            Last edited by Boxing Logic; 12-09-2021, 05:36 AM.
            FinlandsFinest FinlandsFinest likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
              What restriction?

Makabu has already acted as if he will be forever thankful to be knocked out by Canelo.

Huge checks prevail, in this fùcking world.
              It's almost like watching WWE when Nelo fights now. These "champions" are giving away belts for that payday. Viva pelirrojo cosechador de cereza

Comment

Originally posted by TreyShaw View Post
                Oh damn what will the haters say now?

Theyll be scrambling for Buts but but!!!
                Well, there's already a but from Reynoso, "No [there won't be weight restrictions], but we will see how the negotiations play out."

Comment

Originally posted by A_State501 View Post

It's almost like watching WWE when Nelo fights now. These "champions" are giving away belts for that payday. Viva pelirrojo cosechador de cereza
                  When one police officer assists another police officer, for example, it's not because one police officer is paying the other police officer, it is because both of them are part of the same police department. They work together. When one WWE wrestler "loses" vs the other, it's not because one is paying him to lose, it's because they work as part of the same circus show. They are performers in the same league. This is how I believe Boxing works. No one is bribing anyone. No one is being paid to take a dive. They are all part of the "Elite" club. How do you think they get such training to be able to do such complex choreography in the first place? These people work together and train since young ages to play their role within this club. Just like the polticians, just like Hollywood, and so on. I know a lot of them say they were living on the streets before they found boxing, but I think this is also fake. It makes for a good story, and good marketing, and better believability.

The whole "someone got bribed" thing is another part of the soap opera. In my opinion they want you to believe the fights are real, and that the judge had to be bribed to steal it from someone, instead of you figuring out that the fights are not real, the whole thing including all three judges and the ref is WWE, and no one has to bribe anyone because they are all working together. It's just a distraction. Bob Arum, Eddie Hearn, Al Haymon, Oscar de la Hoya, they are probably all best friends. Bob worked with Oscar. Bob worked with Eddie's dad. Al went to the same University as Bob (Harvard). They argue for the cameras, because it's a soap opera. Having so many "divided" promoters is just to create Boxing "divisions" like the NFL. The boxers are separated by "divisions" to use as an excuse why the best cannot face the best. That way, they can sell mismatches for years to make more money, and slowly build up to the big "superbowls" at the end when a Top Rank fighter fights a PBC fighter. It changes sometimes just like other sports, but right now we have the DAZN division, the ESPN division, and the PBC division. Before, it was the Showtime Division, and the HBO division, but now they changed from two divisions to three to sell you even more watered down product and get more exposure for a larger number of their "boxers."

It's all organized this way on purpose, in my opinion. But for some reason they don't want to just level with the public, so they have to create a cover story that "oh we hate each other, blah blah blah," and they are constantly calling each other names on camera, and all sorts of unprofessional behavior that you almost never see in any real industry between competing businesses. They are distracting you and using sleight of hand to keep you from seeing how it really works underneath the cover stories.

And also notice how this is always used as an excuse to constantly racebait, and pit black people against white people, and latinos against black people, and divide everyone as much as possible. So there is also a political element to what is being done. And just like the WWE events are controlled, so they are controlling what happens, also the way that the public discusses what happens has to be controlled with "journalists." First the event is controlled, and then the perception of the event is controlled, including with all this racebaiting discussion after many of the "fights." But that is, again, just my opinion. Boxers and other celebrities were also among the first to have all these headlines about testing positive for covid, and posting videos wearing masks at home and talking about staying home just for a few weeks until it blew over. Now politicians that everyone knows are corrupt are trying to shut the whole world down. It makes you think.
                  Last edited by Boxing Logic; 12-09-2021, 05:57 AM.
                  Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

Canelo is a cheat, everyone in boxing knows this, remember the Mexican Beef mishap There are always conditions added to contracts such as GGG was not allowed to put on any weight after the weigh in which was 24hrs previous, so basically telling GGG that he was not to re-hydrate his body before they fought. GGG probably weak as a kitten before the fight and Canelo still required bought judges to win a fight he clearly lost, ask any boxing expert who won their first fight and they will all say Golovkin.

Comment

Working...
                    X