Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis: Whatever The Best Opportunity is For Me, I'll Do It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lmfao the excuse brigade is in full swing. Don’t be mad at people for holding him to the standards he set with his own trash talking. Just because Tanks power finally met someone who wasn’t scared of it and kept the right mitt to their cheek suddenly Cruz could’ve beaten anyone last night. Give the guy credit for having a great game plan but stop with the overreaching. Tank kept looking for the home run and wasted most of his stamina while eating body shots. That’s why this went the way it did.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post

Cruz is just a lot better than the pbc haters want to admit. You think Haney, Garcia, or even Kambosos would have beaten Cruz last night?
      Lol give me a break,yes they wouldve.....you can include Vargas,Shakur and Berchelt from 130 that would've beaten him let alone Loma,Haney,Kambo,Teo and Garcia. Just because Tank couldn't get the job done in a emphatic,impressive fashion now all of a sudden no one else can?

Comment

It’s one or the other your chosen Tank got exposed Or Pitbull Cruz is a Cherry pick gone wrong and is much better than anyone anticipated

Comment

Stank almost chocked on that cherry on sunday, Kambo will eat him up , no questions now. Its more clear now why PBC is not lining him up with top dogs and keep feeding him B fighters. #exposed
          Last edited by MrShakeAndBake; 12-06-2021, 11:37 AM.

Comment

Sadly.....NONE of the lightweights are as big as they say (or feel) they are! None of them!

Lopez vs Kambosos was only as big as it was due to the rescheduling and antics between cancellations and the actual fight date. Oh yeah, there was action in the fight and it ended in an upset.

The issue with today's fighters is they believe they're more important than they really are. You can't just snatch up a belt, sign with a network/promoter/manager and duck & hide from competition within your division while falsely claiming to "be the man" of said division. These guys literally taunt each other but refuse to fight.

After all of the ducking & posturing, one of them finally gets "the call" and a shot at the cash cow. How do they perform? They stink up the joint and walk away with a payday while fans are stuck with the ****ty performance.

Devin is said to make "$3M per fight" and how much did (or does) Kambosos make? Less than $2M? And that was because of the Triller default. So, let me get this straight....does anybody think Devin's going to take ANYTHING less than that $3M for an "undisputed" fight? Highly doubt it.

This alone is gonna cause Bob to interfere, throw THE perfect offer at Kambosos and his team, and "x" Haney out of the equation. I mean, did he ever fight for that WBC belt? From what I understand, Loma was THE official WBC champion before they incorporated Haney as champ.

Tank is such a "star" but won't fight any of the other lightweights because he's busy being just that- a "star." FOH! I said all this to say, they're gonna ruin this "undisputed" stuff if they throw Tank back in the mix and think Haney's going to play ball. Besides....who TF is Haney anyway? Nobody knows!

This is gonna be a mess but Bob's gonna clean it up with the Lomachenko/Kambosos fight being done RIGHT! All of these young guys think they're Floyd but they'll find out sooner than later.

Comment

The real champ has spoken. Davis will knock Kambozo and Haney out in the same night

Comment

Originally posted by MrShakeAndBake View Post
                Stank almost chocked on that cherry on sunday, Kambo will eat him up , no questions now. Its more clear now why PBC is not lining him up with top dogs and keep feeding him B fighters. #exposed
                sour btch you don't know sht about boxing. keep watching you miserable sucker

Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

I really want to believe you Gervonta, but I have this sneaky su****ion it won't be the best opportunity. Your not the top dog yet, but with the right fight you could be. Still it's in Ellerbe and Mayweathers hands.

Comment

Back to blasting out unranked fighters it is, then.

Comment

The top dogs name ends in osos, not avis.
                      charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X