Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko Wants Kambosos Title Shot, Surprised Lopez Was Beaten

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lomachenko Wants Kambosos Title Shot, Surprised Lopez Was Beaten

Three division world champion Vasiliy Lomachenko admits he was surprised by Teofimo Lopez being shocked by George Kambosos last Saturday night at Hulu Theater in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lomachenko is always a class act. I do believe that for Kambosos "this is the fight that makes the most sense" because (1) Loma will travel to Australia, (2) Loma is more popular in Australia than are any of the other fighters and (3) this is the fight that makes the most financial sense if you want to earn as much money as possible as a prize fighter.

Loma is coming for his belts, and this time he's going to get them all. I have very little doubt because, after all, "this is boxing life."
    Last edited by Cypocryphy; 12-03-2021, 04:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cypocryphy View Post
      Lomachenko is always a class act."
      Err no.
      I appreciate Loma's skills as much as anyone, but he whined like a b1tch after he lost to Lopez.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_sh*t View Post

Err no.
        I appreciate Loma's skills as much as anyone, but he whined like a b1tch after he lost to Lopez.
        Was it as bad as Lopez when he lost to Kambosos?

Comment

Bosos could KO him but I’d bet on loma to win a decision

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_sh*t View Post

Err no.
            He didn't whine; he pointed out a fact that the judges didn't know what the **** they were doing and one judge's card was so bad that it could only be corruption. What you're saying is like saying someone is whining when they report to the police a crime, when they report the person who robbed them. Come on man! He had every right to say what he did.

Comment

And he'll get it too. The moment he has beaten Commey, watch for the WBO to order a mandatory for Kambosos vs Loma. Bob got it covered. He wants those belts back.

Comment

Originally posted by Cypocryphy View Post
                Lomachenko is always a class act. I do believe that for Kambosos "this is the fight that makes the most sense" because (1) Loma will travel to Australia, (2) Loma is more popular in Australia than are any of the other fighters and (3) this is the fight that makes the most financial sense if you want to earn as much money as possible as a prize fighter.

Loma is coming for his belts, and this time he's going to get them all. I have very little doubt because, after all, "this is boxing life."
                Mexico > Euro Boxer fans

Comment

Originally posted by Thuglife Nelo View Post

Mexico > Euro Boxer fans
                  Wow, what made you post this? This is so out of left field that I wonder if you're ******ed. How about this one:

Boxing Fans > Racist Dumbasses

Comment

I wish Loma fights George Kambosso in Australia early next year. That would be a cracker.
                    AmpMcv AmpMcv likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X