Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko Wants Kambosos Title Shot, Surprised Lopez Was Beaten

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cypocryphy View Post

Wow, what made you post this? This is so out of left field that I wonder if you're ******ed. How about this one:

Boxing Fans > Racist Dumbasses
    Boxing fans whom ride gaming or dungeons and dragons avatars and root for EU only boxers are nerds. Nothing '''racist'' about that. just dorks at best.

Comment

Originally posted by Thuglife Nelo View Post

Boxing fans whom ride gaming or dungeons and dragons avatars and root for EU only boxers are nerds. Nothing '''racist'' about that. just dorks at best.
      Man. I don't know WTF you are even talking about. Are you high? I know you're stupid but are you high right now? Second post you've made that doesn't make any damn sense. Go to bed kid. Nobody gives a **** what you think.
      Last edited by Cypocryphy; 12-03-2021, 06:46 AM.

Comment

Man. I don't know WTF you are even talking about. Are you high? I know you're stupid but are you high right now? Second post you've made that doesn't make any damn sense. Go to bed kid. Nobody gives a **** what you think.
        shhh. it's ok, Lil'G fans are expected to write as you do.
        LAchargers373 LAchargers373 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Thuglife Nelo View Post

shhh. it's ok, Lil'G fans are expected to write as you do.
          You have to be one of the most cringe worthy forum dwellers in the history of the Internet. You have no life dude. Probably no friends either because you are on this forum 24/7. Every time I pop in, you are posting a bazillion threads and replies. You lose your job? Living at home still? I don't know if you are retarted and live off of SSI or really what your damage is, but you are ****ed up. That's obvious.

Anyway, good to know that I can trigger you so easily. I'll remember that for the future.
          Thuglife Nelo Thuglife Nelo likes this.

Comment

You have to be one of the most cringe worthy forum dwellers in the history of the Internet. You have no life dude. Probably no friends either because you are on this forum 24/7. Every time I pop in, you are posting a bazillion threads and replies. You lose your job? Living at home still? I don't know if you are retarted and live off of SSI or really what your damage is, but you are ****ed up. That's obvious.

Anyway, good to know that I can trigger you so easily. I'll remember that for the future.
            diidnt read any of this. but I liked it.

Comment

Do it! This one will be really cool to watch unfold.

Comment

Clown-Chenko misses his 'French-Fries'. Get it through your head Vasily, you will not be 'undisputed' as long as you refuse to take the WBC 135 title off Devin 'The Dream' Haney.

Comment

George is not that good, he seems like a one hit wonder. He beat lopez in lopez's worst night (to date.) I assume more bad nights to come for teo since his personal problems screw with his boxing career.

Loma would smash kambosos inside 3 rounds. This loma has settled at this weight class and is going for the kill each and every fight. No more decisions.
                  Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Clown-Chenko misses his 'French-Fries'. Get it through your head Vasily, you will not be 'undisputed' as long as you refuse to take the WBC 135 title off Devin 'The Dream' Haney.
                    Do some easy research, then come back and explain to the forum how Haney became champion, then tell us why he factors in to the undisputed LW championship discussion in your mind.
                    BustedKnuckles BustedKnuckles likes this.

Comment

Watch….Bob will make THE perfect offer to make Loma/Kambosos and the Haney fight falls apart. Again, what has Haney actually done to get a shot at Undisputed?

They won’t let this happen! Rightfully so! Haney shouldn’t get lucky twice in my opinion.

Seriously…what’s more marketable…Loma vs Kambosos and Loma becoming “undisputed” or Haney/Kambosos with the new undisputed champion being….Devin Haney?! Who IS he?

So sad but politics and marketability with sweep the rug from beneath the feet of Team Haney on this one. You have a Lomachenko vs Kambosos super fight with b-roll footage of “The Takedown” and Team Lopez making asses of themselves. Lopez footage makes more sense in a Loma buildup than a Haney buildup. Haney and Lopez’s ties are minuscule compared to Loma and Lopez’s.

Sorry, Devin.
                      brown_knight06 brown_knight06 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X