Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko Wants Kambosos Title Shot, Surprised Lopez Was Beaten

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wbc should never have elevated loma to franchise, that was b.s corrupt move to allow arum to make loma v teo, instead of loma defending his legit wbc title against his mandatory haney. Had loma fought devin (a fight i believe loma would have won) then the real undisputed fighr would have been vs teo and we would not have this consistent debate of undisputed or not. Should Haney beat Diaz, then more then likely G.K v Haney will happen next, loma should stay active with another fight after Commey and hope to get the winner... Floyd may very well throw a offer at G.K for Tank but Tank has no belts at 135 so unless its a mega monetary offer, i can't see G.K going any other direction apart from the undisputed route

Comment

I hope he gets a unification shot. It might be Haney though. Not sure how that would go really; probably he ties him in knots. Time is against him though with such a high energy style.

Comment

I don't give a dam if he lost to the post mail delivering his mail, it is what it is. All I'm saying is a great fighter he is but I'm going with fighters who don't know how to lose and I don't car if it's the same guy 300 times all you can say is I don't lose. Gervonta special and mean with an attitude so he has a chip on his shoulders which means he's going to be hard to be beat, Haney is young with abilities and an exceptional work ethic. Lomo exceptional talent, loads of expierence but light in the ass for weight class and is aging by the second!

Comment

Originally posted by BustedKnuckles View Post

I think Loma figured him out too, but only for half a fight, as it turned out. Kambosas figured him out for 12 rounds, from the first few seconds, and took the belts.

Yes, I understand the shoulder, but he fought, so I don't factor it.
          George did figure him out he seems as if it was due to what Loma did in the ring. George kept saying he watched the last half of the fight over and over again. So I guess Loma gave George the blueprint on how to beat Lopez.

Comment

I don't give a dam if he lost to the post mail delivering his mail, it is what it is. All I'm saying is a great fighter he is but I'm going with fighters who don't know how to lose and I don't car if it's the same guy 300 times all you can say is I don't lose. Gervonta special and mean with an attitude so he has a chip on his shoulders which means he's going to be hard to be beat, Haney is young with abilities and an exceptional work ethic. Lomo exceptional talent, loads of expierence but light in the ass for weight class and is aging by the second!

Comment

I think Loma figured him out too, but only for half a fight, as it turned out. Kambosas figured him out for 12 rounds, from the first few seconds, and took the belts.

Yes, I understand the shoulder, but he fought, so I don't factor it.
              Kambosos figured Teofimo out not from round 1, but from Lomachenko's round 6 ... it goes back some

Comment

Originally posted by IAMTHAT View Post

Kambosos figured Teofimo out not from round 1, but from Lomachenko's round 6 ... it goes back some
                Okay, Cypocryphy said that too. Fair enough. Still, I'm giving GK extra credit. He trained for it, and he came in and did it from the bell.

Knocked Lopez down in the first, when that smack talker came blazin at him with no respect. Then kept those fists in his face the whole time. He was aggressive, evasive, and smart.

I love an underdog, or even a supposed underdog. I didn't watch any of GK footage this whole time because I had no interest in Teo. But it was on, so I watched it. I'll remember that one like when Ruiz took out AJ the first time. But this was better, because I'm neutral on AJ.

Comment

Originally posted by Cypocryphy View Post

He didn't whine; he pointed out a fact that the judges didn't know what the **** they were doing and one judge's card was so bad that it could only be corruption. What you're saying is like saying someone is whining when they report to the police a crime, when they report the person who robbed them. Come on man! He had every right to say what he did.
                  so not throwing any punches for the first 6 rounds is the fault of the judges???

Comment

Originally posted by buddyr View Post

so not throwing any punches for the first 6 rounds is the fault of the judges???
                    He did throw punches during several of those rounds, and he landed the hard blows, especially in round two. Not by much, and then he definitely started landing from round seven to round 12. So it's his fault he didn't win decisively, but it's the fault of the judges for make him lose. And lets not forget that he would have had to absolutely dominate Lopez for the entire three minutes, almost every round, to win that fight. When you had judges giving him one round or three rounds, it didn't matter what he did.

Comment

Okay, Cypocryphy said that too. Fair enough. Still, I'm giving GK extra credit. He trained for it, and he came in and did it from the bell.

Knocked Lopez down in the first, when that smack talker came blazin at him with no respect. Then kept those fists in his face the whole time. He was aggressive, evasive, and smart.

I love an underdog, or even a supposed underdog. I didn't watch any of GK footage this whole time because I had no interest in Teo. But it was on, so I watched it. I'll remember that one like when Ruiz took out AJ the first time. But this was better, because I'm neutral on AJ.
                      Yeah. What George did was not just from Lomachenko. He watched all of Lopez's fights. I think he pulled some things out from the Nakatani fight too, like that overhand right. Kambosos did one hell of a job. And people need to put some respect on Kambosos because I don't give a **** what Lopez says, he came into that fight to win and he was the same old Lopez. He thought he could walk through Kambosos, and that's no one's fault but Teofimo's. **** his stupid excuses. I think they are bull****. He says he broke his foot when he fought Loma, but he was doing backflips with his broken foot. LMAO! He said he had a ruptured esophagus or some ****, that he couldn't breath at all, but he was still doing backflips after the fight. GTFOH!! It's a load of horse ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X