Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko Wants Kambosos Title Shot, Surprised Lopez Was Beaten

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cypocryphy View Post

He didn't whine; he pointed out a fact that the judges didn't know what the **** they were doing and one judge's card was so bad that it could only be corruption. What you're saying is like saying someone is whining when they report to the police a crime, when they report the person who robbed them. Come on man! He had every right to say what he did.
    No. He refused to accept his loss and whined like a b1tch, despite doing nothing for the first half of the fight. It was really disappointing, he clearly lost the fight, and that's coming from someone who picked Loma to win and finds Lopez irritating.

Loma fights a couple of weights above his natural weight imo.. He challenges himself. That's great, but when you lose, don't whine.
    BustedKnuckles BustedKnuckles likes this.

Comment

Whatever Loma does, he better do it soon because father time remains undefeated.
      Mexican_Puppet Mexican_Puppet likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDramaShow! View Post
        How else could you explain giving him one round? You can't judge someone for speaking the truth. Or if you do, you should be giving them props, not criticism.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
          All here have an opinion and are entitled to it, however I'm not saying he Lomachenko is the best or can beat the undefeated Davis or Haney seeing he has had that (A) kicked twice in under 20 fights, this isn't for gold medals and he is 33 already so I'm sticking with Gervonta and Haney until they are beat; U.S.A. Baby!
          Loma lost twice because he has been fighting championship fights since his second pro fight has been in almost 15 titles fights, more than Joshua or Bud, dude is a veteran of the sport. Haney and Tank have been fighting soft touch for paper belts. Had Loma been that protected no doubt he would be undefeated.

​​​​​​PLus, the Salido loss was close, I thought Loma should have won this fight. He clearly Lost to Lopez I must admit, still a Bad a.ss career IMO

Comment

He doesn't deserve one because he is a coward. He all but pissed his away titles for refusing to engage with Teofimo because he was scared. Unlike Kambosos who stepped to him and was hitting that motherfucker repeatedly and over and over again and even dropped him in the very first round.

Comment

Originally posted by IAMTHAT View Post
              Loma tops everyone at 135, including a well prepared Lopez. I still think Lopez is number 2, but Loma figure him out.

I can see Loma becoming undisputed by end of 2022.
              I think Loma figured him out too, but only for half a fight, as it turned out. Kambosas figured him out for 12 rounds, from the first few seconds, and took the belts.

Yes, I understand the shoulder, but he fought, so I don't factor it.

Comment

Loma def will get his chance, but probably will be after the George-Devin unification

Comment

This guy deserves a lot of respect, he is willing to fight with the best, always...

GGG is a Cherrypicker protected by the media and fans, but Loma.and Usyk are warriors...

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post

Loma lost twice because he has been fighting championship fights since his second pro fight has been in almost 15 titles fights, more than Joshua or Bud, dude is a veteran of the sport. Haney and Tank have been fighting soft touch for paper belts. Had Loma been that protected no doubt he would be undefeated.

​​​​​​PLus, the Salido loss was close, I thought Loma should have won this fight. He clearly Lost to Lopez I must admit, still a Bad a.ss career IMO
                    Exactly.

Lomachenko is a warrior and his resume is very good, he took a lot of danger fights in múltiple divisions
                    he deserves much respect, and he has great quality too.

SteelFist01 SteelFist01 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                      He doesn't deserve one because he is a coward. He all but pissed his away titles for refusing to engage with Teofimo because he was scared. Unlike Kambosos who stepped to him and was hitting that motherfucker repeatedly and over and over again and even dropped him in the very first round.
                      Dude basically fought a younger bigger man with one and a half good arms and still nearly wiped up the second half of the fight…as the smaller older man. Y’all sit up here talking about cowards while pressing keys on laptops is pretty hilarious though.

Comment

Working...
                      X