Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Haney vs Kambosos happen next??? Who wins??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The fans. Based on matchup I'd actually lean towards Haney. But I don't really rate Haney that much. Just hard to see Kambo following up this fight immediately with another great performance.

He won tonight because he wanted it more. Maybe he would vs Haney too though. Regardless, that fight will tell us everything we want to know about Haney.

Comment

This would be a great match. As far as winning? I think Kambosos has a better chin and looked experienced tonight against Lopez while Haney imo has more natural ability. Kambosos really has the giant killing act down, but Haney can do a lot in the ring.

Comment

This Kambosas tonight looked like an absolute maniac in there, a man possessed. Haney is skilled as hell but lacks any power and has a shaky chin. It’s a great match up, do it Down Under.

Comment

Sign me up for Haney vs Kambosos!!!!

Comment

Hany wins easy bro

Comment

Originally posted by TernceBudCharlo View Post
              Hany wins easy bro
              That is what they said about Teofimo winning...

Comment

Originally posted by KOVALEVKO View Post
                I would love to see Haney vs Kambosos next!!! Who wins that fight? Does it happen next??
                Not happening next coz Haney still has a scheduled fight against Jojo Diaz...

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
                  Haney takes him, Kambosos benefited from facing the worst ever version of Lopez tonight, and had a miracle getting out of the 10th.

He's a cinderella man but the next elite level fighter he faces isn't going to slack off and expect to win in 3rd gear.
                  Teo was always overrated to me. Big right hand, but nobodies studying him like he’s a poster child for skill or footwork. Still give the Aussie some credit, he took some big punches and showed chin, heart, skill, and will. He was in shape that’s for sure. Fought a bigger man. He came back and won the next round after he got dropped. Not many fighters can do that. He had timing too. I think Loma gave away the fight to Teo more than anything. I will give Teo credit for coming on in the last round, but if it was 15 he would have lost in the loma fight. I hope George can make some money, then take a big fight vs Loma or Haney. Those are different fights and styles that’s for sure. He very well may lose those fights, but he did what Loma didn’t. He at least showed no fear and come on strong right away. I hate it when fighters give away the early rounds, but specially when the difference is a jab or two. Those points are worth as much as any round, even though we pretend the “championship rounds” are worth more on the cards. They aren’t. I also hate the “Champ gets bias in a close round” or “you gotta really beat the champ” horse****. That contradicts everything that the announcers say about wanting fair decisions, yet they keep saying stupid stuff like that makes no sense. It’s ridiculous. Type of dumb comments that support bias and hometown decisions that they then complain about. That’s boxing. Sigh.

Comment

Originally posted by SceneBoxer View Post

Not happening next coz Haney still has a scheduled fight against Jojo Diaz...
                    That's literally next weekend..........

That just means their schedules line up perfectly....barring Haney doesn't lose.
                    Mammoth Mammoth likes this.

Comment

Shakur called him out on Twitter for what it's worth. Said he's willing to go to Australia for the opportunity.

Comment

Working...
                      X