Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis On Cruz Fight: You Have Two Cars Coming Forward, They Gonna Crash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis On Cruz Fight: You Have Two Cars Coming Forward, They Gonna Crash

Gervonta 'Tank' Davis envisions perhaps an even more explosive night than would have been the case from his originally scheduled opponent.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This fight is leagues better than the Rolly fight. Cruz is as explosive as tank, maybe not a smooth or fast, but he is explosive. Rolly is a scrub..I think tank stops him in 8...in a great fight in which Cruz earns more respect from folks
    landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by â (Low- ) View Post
      This fight is leagues better than the Rolly fight. Cruz is as explosive as tank, maybe not a smooth or fast, but he is explosive. Rolly is a scrub..I think tank stops him in 8...in a great fight in which Cruz earns more respect from folks
      Rolly fight was trash and this one is trash as well. Lets not pretend otherwise, can't polish a turd.

Comment

“They gonna crash”?
        Boriboxer1 Boriboxer1 likes this.

Comment

People sleeping on Cruz Gonzalez.

Comment

Davis “crashing” into yet another B-level Hispanic can. Lets see - I will go out a limb and predict a one-sided ko for Stank in another huge ppv main event Pbc mismatch. I mean what are the odds 50/1? Anyone picking Cruz? Deafening sound of CRICKETS!
            greeneye99 greeneye99 eco1 eco1 like this.

Comment

Originally posted by IRONCHINHAGLER View Post
              Davis “crashing” into yet another B-level Hispanic can. Lets see - I will go out a limb and predict a one-sided ko for Stank in another huge ppv main event Pbc mismatch. I mean what are the odds 50/1? Anyone picking Cruz? Deafening sound of CRICKETS!
              I mean.... I will pick him. I will not buy the PPV, put any money on him, or really tote the Gym Bag for him or anything that makes people think I am serious. But I will pick him for the fun of arguing about it.
              IRONCHINHAGLER IRONCHINHAGLER likes this.

Comment

Who the fook is Cruz????????????????????????? Typical pu$$y picking by Tank.

Comment

One thing Davis does well is crashing cars. He crashes expensive cars after the bars close. Then to pay for it all, picks fighters...not at random but from a cherry bowl.
                  This star boxer needs a few more wins against credible opponents that will push him to the edge. Like Alvarez, he has a lay and wait style and then explodes late. It seems to work so far. Somebody should learn to crack that. Not enough fights at lightweight. Most of these lightweights seem only able to talk tough.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                    People sleeping on Cruz Gonzalez.
                    It's sad to see that Latino fans on here, don't even know the IBF #2 LW! I'm not Latino, but I know Pitbull, I know Michel RIvera. I know Subriel Matias. I know Xavier Martinez! If you know the sport, you should know these fighters! Do you think it's a PBC thing?

Comment

Working...
                    X