Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis On Cruz Fight: You Have Two Cars Coming Forward, They Gonna Crash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post

You are a real disappointment to Mexican boxing. You always come here belittling any underdog Mexican boxer that's fighting a black guy like he never has a chance at winning. All the while you will be sitting alone on a couch with one hand over your right eye praying that the bad black monster finally loses. You're pathetic buddy!
    Mexicans are some of the toughest fighters around. Cruz is the best Mexican lightweight (1), followed by William Zepeda (2). The way I see this fight is: Best American Lightweight vs Best Mexican Lightweight. It's gonna be fireworks for as long as it lasts.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
      Nah B. That's IBF!
      OK, thanks, bro. I don't really follow these belts.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post

OK, thanks, bro. I don't really follow these belts.
        Makes no difference! Cruz is a live dog! The under card is lit! I'm buying it!

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post

why are they less credible? the belt orgs are literally in bed with the promoters. not saying the ring, tbrb are the best but the belt rankings are straight laughable and make no sense. please tell me why you think cruz is the 2nd best 135 pounder in the world? he hasnt fought anyone so what is that based on? his MD over thomas mattice? his decision win over old vargas moving up in weight? his loss to a 8-5 fighter? his draw against a 5-2 fighter? he has nothing that says he is a top guy. commey had debatable decisions with other top 5 guys at least. cruz has a debatable win vs a nobody...not good. best case scenario is you can say he has potential but doesnt everyone? he also has no power so im not sure how he has any chance here. his boxing skills seem pretty limited as well as he barely beat thomas mattice...
          I'm not gonna read all that. I'll just say that shills like Dougie Fischer and Steve Kim would never tell me crap about boxing. If they say right, I go left. I'll leave it at that. Add the Hauser guy too. Another shill.

Comment

Two cars crashing is a disaster like this fight and PPV.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post

It's sad to see that Latino fans on here, don't even know the IBF #2 LW! I'm not Latino, but I know Pitbull, I know Michel RIvera. I know Subriel Matias. I know Xavier Martinez! If you know the sport, you should know these fighters! Do you think it's a PBC thing?
              Exactly! Over the last couple of years when I see FOX announce a card that has that pequeno hombre on I will make sure I am front and center on the bube tube. He is can't miss TV if you're a real boxing fan. I'm not the guy that only watches Tank, Canelo and Spence. I watch all the up and comers and I'm telling you Cruz is gonna be a good one. Watching him at lightweight is like watching Boots at WW. Pitting Cruz against Tank is like matching Boots v Spence at this early stage of his career (probably an over exaggeration but I'm going for the dramatic flair). This is gonna be a fun one to watch. If I was to bet on this fight I would definitely put the money on TankTank, but I would not bet the mortgage.
              Bronx2245 Bronx2245 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by tritium_arma View Post
                and your life

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post

I'm not gonna read all that. I'll just say that shills like Dougie Fischer and Steve Kim would never tell me crap about boxing. If they say right, I go left. I'll leave it at that. Add the Hauser guy too. Another shill.
                  Anyone who thinks that PONYTAIL Fischer and Steve 20'20 Kim has any credibilty in boxing is a joke!
                  BoxingIsGreat BoxingIsGreat likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post

Anyone who thinks that PONYTAIL Fischer and Steve 20'20 Kim has any credibilty in boxing is a joke!
                    Exactly. I never liked either for as long as I've been a boxing fan. They used to run a site called MaxBoxing in the 90s. I never wanted to become a member. It went belly up. Too much BS from those two.

BoxingScene (NSB) rules the roost!
                    Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 11-15-2021, 11:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tritium_arma View Post
                      The PPV is already doing well. both fighters purses are already covered. Stop being a ho and enjoy. actually you don't have to pay nor watch. ( P SS Y)

Comment

Working...
                      X