Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis On Cruz Fight: You Have Two Cars Coming Forward, They Gonna Crash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post

It's sad to see that Latino fans on here, don't even know the IBF #2 LW! I'm not Latino, but I know Pitbull, I know Michel RIvera. I know Subriel Matias. I know Xavier Martinez! If you know the sport, you should know these fighters! Do you think it's a PBC thing?
    Dontae calls it a Black thing. Cruz is also ranked by all the other belt orgs. The WBA ranks him above both Loma (6) and Commey (5). I have no doubt Cruz would terrorize Commey.
    Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 11-15-2021, 09:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post

Dontae calls it a Black thing. Cruz is also ranked by all the other belt orgs. The WBA ranks him above both Loma (6) and Commey (5). I have no doubt Cruz would terrorize Commey.
      Cuze beats commey..he's no turd, that chico can scrap plus he got that Mejican block head pedigree, buy tank can Crack..Cruz is going to make this fun, then the part timers will say "tank beat another bum."
      BoxingIsGreat BoxingIsGreat likes this.

Comment

There is no shame in this game and then to top it all off they want to call'em a super star! This is just sad.

Comment

Originally posted by â (Low- ) View Post

Cuze beats commey..he's no turd, that chico can scrap plus he got that Mejican block head pedigree, buy tank can Crack..Cruz is going to make this fun, then the part timers will say "tank beat another bum."
          Exactly. Good post.

His haters unconsciously overrate him more than even I do.
          He'll be in a war in this fight, even he knows. I like Cruz a lot.
          If Gervonta makes a short work of Cruz, I'd be very surprised.

War Boxing!

Comment

the fact that cruz is ranked above those guys should tell you the wba has no credibility when it comes to rankings. nice use of fantasy power too, yeah cruz would beat everyone! omg tank beat cruz he's so great! enter the mind of a delusional fanboy

Comment

Originally posted by IRONCHINHAGLER View Post
              Davis “crashing” into yet another B-level Hispanic can. Lets see - I will go out a limb and predict a one-sided ko for Stank in another huge ppv main event Pbc mismatch. I mean what are the odds 50/1? Anyone picking Cruz? Deafening sound of CRICKETS!
              You are a real disappointment to Mexican boxing. You always come here belittling any underdog Mexican boxer that's fighting a black guy like he never has a chance at winning. All the while you will be sitting alone on a couch with one hand over your right eye praying that the bad black monster finally loses. You're pathetic buddy!

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post

the fact that cruz is ranked above those guys should tell you the wba has no credibility when it comes to rankings. nice use of fantasy power too, yeah cruz would beat everyone! omg tank beat cruz he's so great! enter the mind of a delusional fanboy
                The ones you go by, ring and that website with the so many letters, are even less credible to me. IBF ranks Cruz #2. What about that? I don't follow any rankings. Just pointing out the facts for the belts guys on here. Screw the belts.

Comment

Originally posted by â (Low- ) View Post

not saying commey is some great fighter but he is way more proven than cruz. what makes cruz so formidable? hes tiny, has no power, and has never fought anyone(sorry a shot vargas moving up in weight is not a real challenge and he couldnt even ko him) red flags should be flying by now but if you need more evidence he has a MD over thomas mattice...who is that? commey has razor close fights with easter jr, shafikov, ko'd beltran, marinez, and a bunch other prospects. you know commey is a good fighter, joshua clottey type of contender. cruz is just a maybe??? with a billion question marks
                  Last edited by daggum; 11-15-2021, 10:57 PM.

Comment

The ones you go by, ring and that website with the so many letters, are even less credible to me. IBF ranks Cruz #2. What about that? I don't follow any rankings. Just pointing out the facts for the belts guys on here. Screw the belts.
                    why are they less credible? the belt orgs are literally in bed with the promoters. not saying the ring, tbrb are the best but the belt rankings are straight laughable and make no sense. please tell me why you think cruz is the 2nd best 135 pounder in the world? he hasnt fought anyone so what is that based on? his MD over thomas mattice? his decision win over old vargas moving up in weight? his loss to a 8-5 fighter? his draw against a 5-2 fighter? he has nothing that says he is a top guy. commey had debatable decisions with other top 5 guys at least. cruz has a debatable win vs a nobody...not good. best case scenario is you can say he has potential but doesnt everyone? he also has no power so im not sure how he has any chance here. his boxing skills seem pretty limited as well as he barely beat thomas mattice...
                    Last edited by daggum; 11-15-2021, 10:58 PM.
                    Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

Nah B. That's IBF!

BoxingIsGreat BoxingIsGreat likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X