Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Envisions "As Low As 500,000, As High As" 1,500,000 PPV Sales For Crawford-Porter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum Envisions "As Low As 500,000, As High As" 1,500,000 PPV Sales For Crawford-Porter

Bob Arum foresees a big night at the box office for Terence Crawford and Shawn Porter. The Hall of Fame promoter and founder of Top Rank is pleased with the increased interest in the upcoming WBO welterweight title fight, which takes place November 20 exclusively on ESPN+ Pay-Per-View. At last count, less than 100 tickets remain as a sellout crowd has become the expectation at Michelob ULTRA Arena in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He’s dreaming. Neither guy can draw flies to ****. Lol

Comment

Dreaming if he thinks this even does close to 1 million.

500 k is more like it, likely less.

Comment

I think this fights does about 150-250k, can't see it being higher than that.

Comment

100-200k buys...1.3 mil illegal streams.

Comment

It’s going to be far lower than Bob’s hoping for. Which is a shame because it’s a very solid fight. I keep saying it but nobody has an easy night against Porter. Crawford is going to get pushed in this one.
            blackbakers blackbakers likes this.

Comment

It’ll probably do in the 300k range which is unfortunate because it’s possible that this could be the most entertaining big fight of the year based on their styles.
              deowal deowal likes this.

Comment

They wouldn’t hit that many buys if it was $19.99.

Comment

I hope it does well. It's on a weekend where a lot of people take off time prior to Thanksgiving so I'm sure the live crowd will be pretty good.

Not the biggest fan of Porter as a fighter, but I have a lot of respect him and it's good that that someone who seeks out the toughest opponents can still ascend to a PPV fight even if he's taken some losses along the way.

I'll go with 450k
                  Last edited by LA_2_Vegas; 11-12-2021, 08:53 PM.

Comment

Bob doing what Bob does promote! I give him credit though, he still sly as a Fox for old G. Bob know dam well Crawford is about to leave him at the end of his career and at this point he’s trying not to lose money; look at this weak asssss undercard he’s probably doing the whole undercard for 50k to 75k, Floyd was the smartest guy Bob ever had under contract, he was able to pimp him by himself out and make more than Bob has in his entire 125 years of being around.

Comment

Working...
                    X