Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rolly Romero Likely Out Of PPV Fight With Gervonta Davis Due To Sexual Assault Allegation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #11
    Not to worry about the replacement fighter.
    Ellerbe can get Thurman is 2 seconds.


    Leonard Ellerbe: I Can Make Gervonta Davis vs Keith Thurman in Two Seconds. Thurman Can Fight His Ass Off, But Tanks Knocks Him TF Out


    krazy_d3, and 2 others like this.

    Comment


    • #12
      Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post

      Why bring up Oscar.

      Fact is Oscar loved coke and partying but women threw themselves at Oscar while their panties were down, and he was down for getting crazy. Nothing predatory about Oscar when it came to women.

      With that scumbag Rolly, he prolly likes coke, who knows, but women don’t want dude so he has to resort to predatory tactics to get them. Rolly is a sick in the head predator piece of shht.
      Who needs the inconvenience of proof for such allegations... what the internet says must be true

      Comment


      • #13
        Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post

        Why bring up Oscar.

        Fact is Oscar loved coke and partying but women threw themselves at Oscar while their panties were down, and he was down for getting crazy. Nothing predatory about Oscar when it came to women.

        With that scumbag Rolly, he prolly likes coke, who knows, but women don’t want dude so he has to resort to predatory tactics to get them. Rolly is a sick in the head predator piece of shht.
        yes thats right, oscar was the golden boy & probably still is to be honest

        rolly looks a bit suspect but u cant always tell a book by its cover, hes playing the bad guy, he probably should have been a real man and smacked those hoes around instead of waving his willy around like a little perv and asking for a twerk and a jerk in that funny voice, that would gross anyone out

        Comment


        • #14
          #freerolly , these clout-chasing thots have ruined a good fight.

          Comment


          • #15
            Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
            Nothing predatory about Oscar when it came to women.
            Didn't Oscar get sued for raping a 15-year-old girl in Mexico?

            Comment


            • #16
              Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
              #freerolly , these clout-chasing thots have ruined a good fight.
              Usually hoes bring up these things during a big event and it amounts to nothing but the fact he pulled out makes him look sus.

              Comment


              • #17
                Originally posted by tritium_arma View Post

                Usually hoes bring up these things during a big event and it amounts to nothing but the fact he pulled out makes him look sus.
                Did Rolly 'pull-out'? Thats what she said.

                Comment


                • #18
                  I guess Rolly doesn’t “always get what he wants”.

                  Comment


                  • #19
                    Who’s the replacement gonna be? Fortuna maybe?

                    Comment


                    • #20
                      Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

                      Did Rolly 'pull-out'? Thats what she said.
                      what actually happened was rolly pulled 'it' out, hoe saw it was only 3 inches sticking up she so got outa there quick

                      there is nothing she can do with that little pecker
                      Last edited by Smash; 10-30-2021, 07:04 PM.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP