Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rolly Romero Likely Out Of PPV Fight With Gervonta Davis Due To Sexual Assault Allegation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smash View Post

what actually happened was rolly pulled 'it' out, hoe saw it was only 3 inches sticking up she so got outa there quick

there is nothing she can do with that little pecker
    These hoes be lying on Rolly's dick. Plotting, and waiting on the perfect moment to gain followers and getting back to dat bag. As soon as Rolly started to blow-up they all come out with their hands out.
    krazy_d3 and siablo14 like this.

Comment

Originally posted by markusmod View Post

Likely because he's still not officially out of the fight. And the word going around is a lot of legal letters are flying around as of late, especially over users with alias names making forum comments. On another boxing forum I post in, they were just sued to hand over information on two of their users for making false PED claims about a boxer.
      Oh sure. I can see that. But knowing that Showtime released Paulie for what he said, then without question Rolly has to go because of the PR nightmare he's causing. That's how I viewed it.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
        These hoes be lying on Rolly's dick. Plotting, and waiting on the perfect moment to gain followers and getting back to dat bag. As soon as Rolly started to blow-up they all come out with their hands out.
        That's the problem I have with all of this. It never fails that as soon as someone stands to make a lot of money, something like this comes out. I think it would be worse if it occurred after the fight, however. It would make more sense to do this when Rolly actually has money. Right now it appears that these girls didn't know who he was exactly until he gained notoriety fighting Tank on PPV.

Either way, Showtime has to ditch him because he's a stain on the Showtime name, regardless as to whether he's innocent.

Comment

So he's out because of alleged sexual assault, but Davis is fine even though he was on video beating a woman.
          siablo14 likes this.

Comment

These fighters today really make it hard to be a boxing fan. From their criminal episodes to not getting vaccinated and getting the Rona, to dropping out of fights with fake injuries, to “retiring” due to “anxiety” and on and on….it’s just one thing after another

Comment

Well, it's not quite as bad as Verdejo El Pendejo. That one still shocks me. Is there any other sport where you have so many miscreants?

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                So he's out because of alleged sexual assault, but Davis is fine even though he was on video beating a woman.
                He yoked her up a little bit. He wasn’t beating her. Gervonta couldn’t just beat up a woman in a gymnasium full of hundreds of people and get away with it without being charged.

Comment

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

Michel Rivera is fighting Jose Matias Romero tonight on Showtime under Jamal James vs. Radzhab Butaev. I be surprise if bonehead Sampson Lewkowicz lets the kid step up.

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
                    Well im actually glad it ended this way for Rolly.

Tank would more than likely took his head off but it’s boxing and anything could happen.

The fact Rolly is getting taken out this way is more embarrassing than getting ko’d.

Now lock his punk azz up and let him take some L’s with prison laws.
                    I have to be honest. At first I thought this fight was a joke. But it slowly grew on me. Now I'm actually a little disappointed that we don't get to see it. If Rolly is guilty, then he definitely shouldn't be fighting. But seeing Tank put a beat down on him would have been great. Or, just to be shocked if somehow Rolly could have caught Tank in some fluke accident.

Comment

None of the names mentioned for replacement and even Rolly was not ppv material.

Those girls were dumb to come out now, they should have waited until he was done fighting so they can sue and know that he has some type of money.

Comment

Working...
                      X