Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mike Perez All Set To Headline Card on November 13 in Dusseldorf

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mike Perez All Set To Headline Card on November 13 in Dusseldorf

Legacy Sports Management is back with their flagship event, Legacy Fight Night, from the Classic Remise in Dusseldorf, Germany on November 13th.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Didn't know he was still fighting, not surprised the WBA have him ranked though

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
      I could understand the WBA ranking fossil fighters like this guy during the Klitschko era, but in this day and age?

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
        Originally posted by Scopedog View Post

I could understand the WBA ranking fossil fighters like this guy during the Klitschko era, but in this day and age?

He's ranked at cruiser, not heavy. He moved down a few years back and fought Briedis in the WBSS.
        BendOver BendOver likes this.

Comment

Always liked Mike. Not sure he ever fully recovered from the tragedy of the Magomed fight. I'm guessing the version of Povetkin he fought was juiced to the gills. He dropped down to CW and was given an incredibly difficult matchup with Breidis in Latvia.

He's past his prime now but hopefully he can make one last run in his career.
          BendOver BendOver likes this.

Comment

His shirt is hilarious...

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
              Always liked Mike. Not sure he ever fully recovered from the tragedy of the Magomed fight. I'm guessing the version of Povetkin he fought was juiced to the gills. He dropped down to CW and was given an incredibly difficult matchup with Breidis in Latvia.

He's past his prime now but hopefully he can make one last run in his career.
              I don't think he ever recovered from that tragedy. Be safe

Comment

If I was his team I would enter that bogus WBC bridgeweight division.

Comment

Yes Sir…….

Comment

Working...
                  X