Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shakur Stevenson Punishes, Stops Jamel Herring in Tenth, Wins WBO Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jesus Christ Mark Kriegel again. This guy is cringeworthy. He must be the all time supreme corporate butt muncher to keep working.
    Mammoth and Beercules like this.

Comment

I'm sick of them pushing this Nico guy like he is the next coming. It's nauseating.
      Mammoth and ramplamp like this.

Comment

Anytime I see a Karpency brother on a card, I know he's getting fed to the lions.
        Boxingfanatic75 and Mammoth like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post
          Ali’s grandson seems like a good kid. Humble and respectful. Hopefully he can do good things in boxing.
          The kid wouldn't bother me so much if I didn't have to deal with Kreigel and Bernardo Osuna speaking verbal poetry about him and his grandfather every moment during his fights.
          Damn Wicked and sicko like this.

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post

The kid wouldn't bother me so much if I didn't have to deal with Kreigel and Bernardo Osuna speaking verbal poetry about him and his grandfather every moment during his fights.
            It's really hard to watch

Comment

That's a huge layoff for Karpency. What's fighting him going to do for Xander?

Comment

WAR Zayas !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                Beercules likes this.

Comment

Hahahahahha!

Comment

Anytime I see a Karpency brother on a card, I know he's getting fed to the lions.

Tommy Karpency

Comment

• This one is going to end fast

Comment

Working...
                      X