Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lopez vs. Kambosos Made Official: November 27 at Hulu Theater, DAZN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HOF Hater View Post

...and what is special about Teo?
    I mean he is the champion dude and he beat the guy who was making everyone look average and forcing them to quit. Regardless of the injury or not during that fight he won so I'd say he's much more credible than Kambosos but I guess to you Kambosos is a better fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by HOF Hater View Post

Typical boxing casual. You are garbage and the sooner Covid gets your the better.

This is an incredible fight. The "bad blood" between these two is VERY REAL now. Can't wait.
      lol who you calling a casual you fool you come off as a casual who gives a crap about some fabricated bad blood. It's all BS!!! It's morons like you need who need to go watch wrestling instead of boxing. LOL these morons can't watch boxing simply for the sport of boxing they need some drama to be interested what a bunch of lames oh and he's right about lopez losing all momentum since the loma fight. I'm glad this fukery happened because it's hilarious!!!

Comment

GOOD!!!! I want to see Teofimo get the KO win here and then fight Josh Taylor at 140!!!!

Comment

Well thats good news at least it will really happen now.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
            Didn’t really care about this fight when it was first announced months back.

Certainly don’t care about it now.

All the momentum Teofimo gained from beating Loma has really been wasted this year. Hopefully he has a better 2022.
            Exactly, google career mismanagement and up pops teo
            7not8 7not8 likes this.

Comment

Much better on DAZN - now people who have DAZN won't have to pay for a fight that should NEVER have been set for PPV and on a - what was it Sunday or Monday on top of that???
              7not8 7not8 likes this.

Comment

Get it over with. Move on to Haney. If not Haney, then the Lomachenko rematch. No excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
                  I mean he is the champion dude and he beat the guy who was making everyone look average and forcing them to quit. Regardless of the injury or not during that fight he won so I'd say he's much more credible than Kambosos but I guess to you Kambosos is a better fighter.
                  I respect Teo but to suggest Kambosos is nobody is silly. Teo has 2-3 solid wins and one of those wins happens to over Loma. Nearly ALL BOXING FANS scored that fight either 7-5 or 6-6. Teo is perhaps the only person that doesn't want a rematch and I don't hate him for that, but let's not pretend that Teo gave Loma some boxing lesson. Teo jumped out to an early lead and held on and squeaked out a win.

Teo isn't Godzilla. I think Tank beats Teo, straight up. I think Shakur beats Teo, straight up. I'm not sure Teo beats RyGa although I think Teo stops Haney (chinny boy).

So, sure, Kambosos is unproven but so was Teo just 1 year ago prior to fighting Loma...this is a good fight and both guys legitimately DON'T like each other. Expect a violent fight.
                  Stickwood Stickwood Hustle Hustle like this.

Comment

Really boxing scene? You’re going to insult Teo and not mention the WBC franchise title which is the supreme belt and call him “unified” GTFO

Comment

Originally posted by Albanianboxing View Post
                      GOOD!!!! I want to see Teofimo get the KO win here and then fight Josh Taylor at 140!!!!
                      Bro he has to fight Hanry first to fight Taylor.

Anyway Bud will destroy him b4 Teo struggles with him.
                      Hustle Hustle likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X