Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lopez vs. Kambosos Made Official: November 27 at Hulu Theater, DAZN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #21
    Originally posted by HOF Hater View Post

    I respect Teo but to suggest Kambosos is nobody is silly. Teo has 2-3 solid wins and one of those wins happens to over Loma. Nearly ALL BOXING FANS scored that fight either 7-5 or 6-6. Teo is perhaps the only person that doesn't want a rematch and I don't hate him for that, but let's not pretend that Teo gave Loma some boxing lesson. Teo jumped out to an early lead and held on and squeaked out a win.

    Teo isn't Godzilla. I think Tank beats Teo, straight up. I think Shakur beats Teo, straight up. I'm not sure Teo beats RyGa although I think Teo stops Haney (chinny boy).

    So, sure, Kambosos is unproven but so was Teo just 1 year ago prior to fighting Loma...this is a good fight and both guys legitimately DON'T like each other. Expect a violent fight.
    Lol yet Lomachenkos last opponent is someone Teo beat and Lomas next opponent is someone Teo knocked out in 2

    Comment


    • #22
      Originally posted by HOF Hater View Post

      ...and what is special about Teo?
      ———
      Nobody is proclaiming Teo the next SRL but in all fairness, he beat the top guy at 135 and unified all the straps. Covid threw a wrench into boxing and hurt a lot of fighters, not just Teo.
      Lastly, Two’s not even 25 so why be dismissive about him?

      Comment


      • #23
        Originally posted by HOF Hater View Post

        I respect Teo but to suggest Kambosos is nobody is silly. Teo has 2-3 solid wins and one of those wins happens to over Loma. Nearly ALL BOXING FANS scored that fight either 7-5 or 6-6. Teo is perhaps the only person that doesn't want a rematch and I don't hate him for that, but let's not pretend that Teo gave Loma some boxing lesson. Teo jumped out to an early lead and held on and squeaked out a win.

        Teo isn't Godzilla. I think Tank beats Teo, straight up. I think Shakur beats Teo, straight up. I'm not sure Teo beats RyGa although I think Teo stops Haney (chinny boy).

        So, sure, Kambosos is unproven but so was Teo just 1 year ago prior to fighting Loma...this is a good fight and both guys legitimately DON'T like each other. Expect a violent fight.

        i definitely had it 7-5 teofimo

        Comment


        • #24
          Undisputed.. clowns at boxingscene are on the take and racist

          Comment


          • #25
            The fight is long overdue. Teo got this.

            Comment


            • #26
              Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post

              Exactly, google career mismanagement and up pops teo
              Yeah it’s a shame man, I was expecting 2021 to possibly be his year. Instead it’s been a wasted year for Teofimo.
              Oldskoolg likes this.

              Comment


              • #27
                Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
                Lol yet Lomachenkos last opponent is someone Teo beat and Lomas next opponent is someone Teo knocked out in 2
                Loma TKO'd someone Teo needed to go the distance with. Loma is not even finalized for Commey...????

                Comment


                • #28
                  Originally posted by Oregonian View Post
                  ———
                  Nobody is proclaiming Teo the next SRL but in all fairness, he beat the top guy at 135 and unified all the straps. Covid threw a wrench into boxing and hurt a lot of fighters, not just Teo.
                  Lastly, Two’s not even 25 so why be dismissive about him?
                  A lot of boxers have been fine during the covid era. Take Canelo Alvarez for example. Not only has he continued to fight but he's often fought the best available opponent. Canelo even had Covid. So it's not a COVID problem its a CHARACTER problem.

                  Canelo wants to fight and repeatedly says that. Teo doesn't want to fight. He wants to live off his Loma win and continuously refers to himself as an ATG because of that fight but isnt remotely interested in a rematch despite overwhelming majority of fans suggesting its deserved.

                  Teo was a regular fighter prior to covid so hopefully that is his issue, but his ego has grown leaps and bounds and he doesn't seem eager to fight his top fellow fighters (Tank, Shakur, RyGa, or even Loma rematch).

                  I'm far from sold on Teofimo but he's entertaining af

                  Comment


                  • #29
                    Originally posted by HOF Hater View Post

                    Loma TKO'd someone Teo needed to go the distance with. Loma is not even finalized for Commey...????
                    Doesn't matter Teofimo took his 0 and when they do finalize what will be your excuse then?

                    Comment


                    • #30
                      Originally posted by HOF Hater View Post

                      A lot of boxers have been fine during the covid era. Take Canelo Alvarez for example. Not only has he continued to fight but he's often fought the best available opponent. Canelo even had Covid. So it's not a COVID problem its a CHARACTER problem.

                      Canelo wants to fight and repeatedly says that. Teo doesn't want to fight. He wants to live off his Loma win and continuously refers to himself as an ATG because of that fight but isnt remotely interested in a rematch despite overwhelming majority of fans suggesting its deserved.

                      Teo was a regular fighter prior to covid so hopefully that is his issue, but his ego has grown leaps and bounds and he doesn't seem eager to fight his top fellow fighters (Tank, Shakur, RyGa, or even Loma rematch).

                      I'm far from sold on Teofimo but he's entertaining af
                      Canelo is a great fighter but lets be honest, scratch below the surface and Canelo is extraordinarily well matched. Canelo fights whenever, whomever because he has a fan base that will watch him all jacked up, slap around a ham sandwich for the OscarMayer BS belt. Sure they are tasty but they have no nutritional value.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP