Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lopez vs. Kambosos Made Official: November 27 at Hulu Theater, DAZN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Comments Thread For: Lopez vs. Kambosos Made Official: November 27 at Hulu Theater, DAZN

    Unified Lightweight Champion Te?fimo L?pez (16-0, 12 KOs) will finally make his maiden title defence of his WBA, IBF, WBO, and The Ring belts against George Kambosos Jr (19-0, 10 KOs) at Hulu Theater, Madison Square Garden, New York, on Saturday, November 27 - live worldwide and exclusively on DAZN.
    [Click Here To Read More]

  • #2
    I really hope this is the real time they actually. It's so ugly how this postponing thing still goes on.

    Comment


    • #3
      Hearn takes over, and quickly locks it in. Take note Triller.
      brown_knight06, NachoMan and 2 others like this.

      Comment


      • #4
        Didn’t really care about this fight when it was first announced months back.

        Certainly don’t care about it now.

        All the momentum Teofimo gained from beating Loma has really been wasted this year. Hopefully he has a better 2022.
        Clive Davenport and Oldskoolg like this.

        Comment


        • #5
          Til next month!? This fight shoulda been over with!

          Comment


          • #6
            What a farce that Triller purse win was. It always seemed like a disaster waiting to happen from the start.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
              Didn’t really care about this fight when it was first announced months back.

              Certainly don’t care about it now.

              All the momentum Teofimo gained from beating Loma has really been wasted this year. Hopefully he has a better 2022.
              Typical boxing casual. You are garbage and the sooner Covid gets your the better.

              This is an incredible fight. The "bad blood" between these two is VERY REAL now. Can't wait.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by HOF Hater View Post

                Typical boxing casual. You are garbage and the sooner Covid gets your the better.

                This is an incredible fight. The "bad blood" between these two is VERY REAL now. Can't wait.
                Lol c'mon dude this is just a mandatory fight Kambosos beat a Mickey Bey off the TRT and struggled with a blown up 126 lber in Selby (Both by SD) and somehow this becomes an incredible fight? Kambosos is ok but nothing special unless Teo really slips up I don't see any way he loses this one.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
                  Lol c'mon dude this is just a mandatory fight Kambosos beat a Mickey Bey off the TRT and struggled with a blown up 126 lber in Selby (Both by SD) and somehow this becomes an incredible fight? Kambosos is ok but nothing special unless Teo really slips up I don't see any way he loses this one.
                  ...and what is special about Teo?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by HOF Hater View Post

                    Typical boxing casual. You are garbage and the sooner Covid gets your the better.

                    This is an incredible fight. The "bad blood" between these two is VERY REAL now. Can't wait.
                    I’ve been to more boxing shows in a year than you’ve been to in your life.

                    Keep drooling over Canelo, you sad little cuck virgin.

                    Trash fight for a trash poster.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X
                    TOP