Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte on Injury: I'm Devastated, I Was Looking Forward To Knocking Wallin Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So Fury vs Whyte in March, then Fury vs Usick in August/ September???

Comment

Whyte is a fool.
      big one
      Clive Davenport Clive Davenport likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post

I was pondering this earlier today. I looked it up and Whyte-Wallin was announced Sept. 15, 10 days before Joshua-Usyk fought. My guess? They were so sure like the rest of us that Joshua was gonna beat Usyk's ass and they figured Joshua vs. the Fury-Wilder III winner was inevitably next. Usyk surprised and Whyte pulled the plug on the Wallin fight. Fury-Whyte in the UK, I guess.
        I can't disagree with the logic you put forth.

Comment

We know he's lying but we're happy to hear him say it

Comment

Sure, he was. He made a very wise move. He should have done it a lot sooner; i would.

Comment

He chose to pull out a week before the fight. What a very good convenient excuse?

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post

I was pondering this earlier today. I looked it up and Whyte-Wallin was announced Sept. 15, 10 days before Joshua-Usyk fought. My guess? They were so sure like the rest of us that Joshua was gonna beat Usyk's ass and they figured Joshua vs. the Fury-Wilder III winner was inevitably next. Usyk surprised and Whyte pulled the plug on the Wallin fight. Fury-Whyte in the UK, I guess.
                You are absolutely correct! Since AJ lost to Usyk and may very well lose to him again in the rematch; Now Dillian Whyte has become Eddie Hearn's insurance policy against Tyson Fury. If Joshua can't fight him then Dillian Whyte will.

Comment

Young Edwards grasp on the division where he pits his golden goose in impressive stadiums against old or overmatched opponents is nearly over.....just one rematch clause to go! In comes peanut head to save the day and if he don't he will say he fought with a shoulder injury as he said before. Fury wipes the floor with the lot of them anyway.

Comment

Would be nice for the Doc to state the actual injury?

Comment

Originally posted by VislorTurlough View Post
                      I’ll give Hearn this. Has the pay for play UK press wrapped around his Johnson. They hype this sub Bruce Seldon level punching bag like he’s anything but a stepping stone mediocrity. And a PED cheat mediocrity at that. He needs crooked judges to save him, and gets KTFO by senior citizens even when juiced to the gills. Shame British press aren’t journalists but fanboys
                      looooool

This post genuinely made me LOL. And you're right, and I say that living in the UK. The UK press is ****ing pathetic. Bunch of worthless sycophantic twats. Some of the absolute ****e put out by Talksport genuinely makes me shudder.

Comment

Working...
                      X