Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather CEO: Tank Fight Was All That Rolly Talked About, Was No Other Fight On His Radar

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's so sweet that Rolly has only been talking about this fight between himself and Davis, because absolutely no one else has..
    nino brown21 likes this.

Comment

What about the fights that the fans talk about and that we want on the radar?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        What about the fights that the fans talk about and that we want on the radar?
        You will have to follow a less protected fighter than Tank, maybe Josh Taylor, he hasn't avoided anyone yet. But waiting for Davis to fight anyone even near the top level is going to be a long boring stream of Rolly after Rolly and paying for the privilege.
        IRONCHINHAGLER likes this.

Comment

rolly has a radar, that makes tank mad cos he spends so much time trying to avoid them when hes in his cars

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
            Keep trying to polish this turd Ellerbe.
            You can polish a turd, but it still stinks
            Turds of feather...
            A turd in the hand is worth...
            Last edited by Mario040481; 10-20-2021, 05:23 PM.
            jonnyc420 and IRONCHINHAGLER like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Beast View Post
              Loma, Teo, Josh Taylor were never even thought about huh? Gervonta’s drive for mediocrity is impressive.
              All 3 are TR. We know that not happening

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post
                so rolly is a superstar if he beats tank

poor ole teo who actually beat the last top guy and has the belts is barely a star

hype sure is a hell of a thing
                He could've been if he struck while the iron was hot and actually fought

Comment

Originally posted by Wacked_Out View Post

GRJ has never fought a black fighter--NEVER---not even once as a pro. So why would he start with Tank?
                  I don’t think he will. I think he’s clout chasing.

Comment

Originally posted by MC Hammer View Post

All 3 are TR. We know that not happening
                    ummm..Fury/Wilder - TR v PBC…Crawford/Porter

Comment

We're 4 pages into comments, and not ONE person gave credit to Romero for his part! Granted, I'm one who feels like he's biting off more than he can chew. I think Tank will annihilate Rolly, just like most everyone else here thinks. But one thing I WONT do as a couch potato fan, is hate on a fighter that is trying to be special.

I do not like Romero. Not at all. But as fans, collectively we are a bunch of haters! If a guy fights a tomato can, we ***** about it. If a guy dares to be great, we ***** about it. Rolly is a man, with a professional career at stake. He's young and he pushed and pushed and pushed for this fight! And we're all clowning him. It's ridiculous. We keep mentioning "Tank should fight Haney/Lopez/Loma/RyGarcia/etc"...... well did any of those fighters push this hard to get this fight? NO. And if they wanted to, they could've. Any fighter "can". But they don't. So give Rolly SOME credit here fellas. Geez!

Comment

Working...
                      X