Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather CEO: Tank Fight Was All That Rolly Talked About, Was No Other Fight On His Radar

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather CEO: Tank Fight Was All That Rolly Talked About, Was No Other Fight On His Radar

For as long as he's been in a position to demand a big fight, Rolando 'Rolly' Romero never stopped calling for a showdown with Gervonta 'Tank' Davis. His promoter couldn't have been more pleased to put together that matchup, if only to avoid having to explain why he wouldn't have another fight lined up for the foreseeable future.
    [Click Here To Read More]

GRJ and Regis Prograis wanted Tank too! So why Rolly?
    NC Uppercut likes this.

Comment

Loma, Teo, Josh Taylor were never even thought about huh? Gervonta’s drive for mediocrity is impressive.

Comment

Another easy ko win for PBC Protected, babied Davis…following in the footsteps of hype job Broner and padded ko record Bumsquad Wilder. Davis wont fight a non-Hispanic anytime soon - gotta sell those ppv’s to the huge Hispanic fan base. God forbid if he fights any top talented Black fighter - ppv just wont sell. Wont fight Prograis whos repeatedly called him out - cant risk that 0 against A-Level opponent! Keep lining up the b-level Hispanic fighters - real boxing fans know wats up. Rolly recently fought some c-level can who had 10 pro fights…and last year a can who had 5 fights! Hilarious!! Cant b more of a ppv mismatch !
        Last edited by IRONCHINHAGLER; 10-20-2021, 09:47 AM.
        Mario040481 and KiwiRider like this.

Comment

This reminds me of Robert Guerrero talking himself into a Floyd fight he didn’t really deserve.
          Mario040481 likes this.

Comment

Sure......I guess GRJ,Loma,Regis and Mikey weren't vocal enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
              GRJ and Regis Prograis wanted Tank too! So why Rolly?
              GRJ unfortunately is not Hispanic and is talented top fighter…Prograis has legit power and is A-level - Haymon/Floyd cant risk Davis’ 0.

Comment

Keep trying to polish this turd Ellerbe.

Comment

Davis should be able to knock Romero out.

Comment

Originally posted by IRONCHINHAGLER View Post
                    GRJ unfortunately is not Hispanic and is talented top fighter…Prograis has legit power and is A-level - Haymon/Floyd cant risk Davis’ 0.
                    TBH with you I don’t think much of GRJ at 135. I know he asked for the spanking but what does that mean really? GRJ calls out a lot of people out but I’m not sure if he really wants the fight or is he just clout chasing.

Comment

Working...
                    X