Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather CEO: Tank Fight Was All That Rolly Talked About, Was No Other Fight On His Radar

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gayweather protecting Stank like nobody's business.

Comment

Gervonta will jump from being 1 of my favorites to my favorite when he humilates Rolly. I dont want a quick KO, i want a boxing lesson than KO from El Tanque!
      Topdogggbm likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Maldito_Rey View Post
        Gayweather protecting Stank like nobody's business.
        Chale tamale, el Tanque is the truth!

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
          Davis should be able to knock Romero out.
          obviously…one of the biggest ppv main event matches ever!!

MC Hammer likes this.

Comment

Ppv main events are usually at least 60/40 odds..this one is 95/5! Hilarious mismatch…more Pbc garbage.

Comment

so rolly is a superstar if he beats tank

poor ole teo who actually beat the last top guy and has the belts is barely a star

hype sure is a hell of a thing

Comment

Floyd [Mayweather, president of Mayweather Promotion and Hall-of-Fame former five-division champion]

To the author, why the heck do you have to add that to the article? haha I mean, everyone knows which Floyd you're referring to

Comment

Originally posted by IRONCHINHAGLER View Post
                  GRJ unfortunately is not Hispanic and is talented top fighter…Prograis has legit power and is A-level - Haymon/Floyd cant risk Davis’ 0.
                  I'm not putting that on Al Haymon! I will put that on Mayweather Promotions!

Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post
                    so rolly is a superstar if he beats tank

poor ole teo who actually beat the last top guy and has the belts is barely a star

hype sure is a hell of a thing
                    Teo does think he's a superstar! Lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Outwest Exp 355 View Post

TBH with you I don’t think much of GRJ at 135. I know he asked for the spanking but what does that mean really? GRJ calls out a lot of people out but I’m not sure if he really wants the fight or is he just clout chasing.
                      I'm a fan of GRJ but he needs to fight more than once a year or move to 130 and show he is a threat there. Jumping to 135 just to be in a PPV main event seems far fetched. Prograis is at 140 at the lightest and Tank just fought at 140 but I dont see that one happening anytime soon. I would prefer to see Tank fight Teo or Haney myself at 135.

Comment

Working...
                      X