Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather CEO: Tank Fight Was All That Rolly Talked About, Was No Other Fight On His Radar

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IRONCHINHAGLER
    replied
    Originally posted by MC Hammer View Post
    Was not aware, saw him ranked #2. I stand corrected.

Leave a comment:

• MC Hammer
    replied
    Originally posted by IRONCHINHAGLER View Post
    How is Porter Crawfor’s mandatory - not even ranked #1 by WBO??
    just is

https://www.ringtv.com/624552-the-wb...shawn-porter1/

Leave a comment:

• IRONCHINHAGLER
    replied
    Originally posted by MC Hammer View Post

Wilder/Fury 1 was already made before he signed with TR. This was a continuation and the whole reason TR signed him.

Bud/Porter is a mandatory.

Different circumstances
    How is Porter Crawfor’s mandatory - not even ranked #1 by WBO??

Leave a comment:

• ELPacman
    replied
    I know Garcia is up and down at the moment but not for nothing, I can't think of anyone else that has called out Tank more on social media than Ryan.

If you're going to say Tank fight is all that Rolly talked about, well, I personally never knew that. Though myself and everyone else that follows boxing or are on social media, knew Ryan was calling him out for a loooooooong time now.

Leave a comment:

• MC Hammer
    replied
    Originally posted by IRONCHINHAGLER View Post
    ummm..Fury/Wilder - TR v PBC…Crawford/Porter
    Wilder/Fury 1 was already made before he signed with TR. This was a continuation and the whole reason TR signed him.

Bud/Porter is a mandatory.

Different circumstances

Leave a comment:

• Topdogggbm
    replied
    Originally posted by shaheed1972 View Post

In fairness, why would they continue push hard when Floyd already so no? Floyd specifically said Tank is only fighting in house fighters. Rolly is Mayweather fighter.
    You're not wrong. I just believe that big name fighters can fight whoever they want. If they REALLY want it. If Tank wanted to be a fighter that fought for pride, he could do that. It may come at a cost, differences with his promoter, maybe getting a new promoter, whatever it takes. But that rarely exists in the sport any longer

Leave a comment:

• KillaMane26
    replied
    Originally posted by Topdogggbm View Post
    We're 4 pages into comments, and not ONE person gave credit to Romero for his part! Granted, I'm one who feels like he's biting off more than he can chew. I think Tank will annihilate Rolly, just like most everyone else here thinks. But one thing I WONT do as a couch potato fan, is hate on a fighter that is trying to be special.

I do not like Romero. Not at all. But as fans, collectively we are a bunch of haters! If a guy fights a tomato can, we ***** about it. If a guy dares to be great, we ***** about it. Rolly is a man, with a professional career at stake. He's young and he pushed and pushed and pushed for this fight! And we're all clowning him. It's ridiculous. We keep mentioning "Tank should fight Haney/Lopez/Loma/RyGarcia/etc"...... well did any of those fighters push this hard to get this fight? NO. And if they wanted to, they could've. Any fighter "can". But they don't. So give Rolly SOME credit here fellas. Geez!
    Great post

Leave a comment:

• Bronx2245
    replied
    Originally posted by Smash View Post

teo done very well but he should give loma a rematch i think, would be a good event infront of a big crowd imo, the other two, biding their time carefully matched brand builders
    If Josh Taylor is not a possibility, then maybe. He can't pass up Josh Taylor for Lomachenko!

Leave a comment:

• BoxingIsGreat
    replied
    We're 4 pages into comments, and not ONE person gave credit to Romero for his part! Granted, I'm one who feels like he's biting off more than he can chew. I think Tank will annihilate Rolly, just like most everyone else here thinks. But one thing I WONT do as a couch potato fan, is hate on a fighter that is trying to be special.

I do not like Romero. Not at all. But as fans, collectively we are a bunch of haters! If a guy fights a tomato can, we ***** about it. If a guy dares to be great, we ***** about it. Rolly is a man, with a professional career at stake. He's young and he pushed and pushed and pushed for this fight! And we're all clowning him. It's ridiculous. We keep mentioning "Tank should fight Haney/Lopez/Loma/RyGarcia/etc"...... well did any of those fighters push this hard to get this fight? NO. And if they wanted to, they could've. Any fighter "can". But they don't. So give Rolly SOME credit here fellas. Geez!
    Great post. A lot of these 'fans' are blinded by hate that they hardly consider this angle. Kudos.

Leave a comment:

• shaheed1972
    replied

In fairness, why would they continue push hard when Floyd already so no? Floyd specifically said Tank is only fighting in house fighters. Rolly is Mayweather fighter.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X