Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn's Plan For Bivol: Fight John Ryder In The UK In December, Then Face Canelo In May

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

I’m so p***ed off he’s using Ryder as the fall guy as well.

Ryder vs Morrell and Bivol vs Zurdo were clearly the fight’s to make.
    And who's to say Canelo even fights Bivol? He could continue with PBC fights next.
    Clive Davenport and Oldskoolg like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post

U do know Saunders was FAVORED to beat Andrade 2:1 in the fight 45 mins from Andrades house...

Smith isn't a bum. Dude just moved up and DESTROYED the dude.
      UDKSAB!!! U sound like an idiot when u talk boxing.
      That dude is a troll, stopped reading his nonsense since a year ago, don't feed the troll, only way to stop those guys is stop paying attention to them. My advice is don't reply to his nonsense anymore.

And I remember Saunders-Andrade being labeled as a true 50-50 fight, so yes, I agree with you.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Beast View Post
        Bivol is the best matchup out there for Canelo. It’s the fight I’d like to see most, although I do think Benevidez deserves the whooping Yildrim got. Beterbiev, Jermall, Andrade are all in the running too, all good fights too. I just hope no tunes up, no more
        Alvarez has the best resume in boxing and stopped fighting tune-ups since a loooooong time ago, just being honest.
        Boxing Beast likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

And who's to say Canelo even fights Bivol? He could continue with PBC fights next.
          I think he probably will. I could see him fighting Benavidez next.
          Clive Davenport likes this.

Comment

Bivol should fight Callum Smith, if he stops him it looks good compared to Canelo. If he wins by decision he can say he did it better than Canelo whether it's true or not. But beating Ryder unlikely to change much

Comment

Originally posted by batista84 View Post

Alvarez has the best resume in boxing and stopped fighting tune-ups since a loooooong time ago, just being honest.
              wtf

trukish garbage man, two soft uk claumn brothers and old kovalev joined the chat.....
              Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Clenelo better stop fighting all these cherries and start fighting real threat like Bivol and Beterbiev, otherwise no point in calling him top p4p

Comment

John Ryder? GTFO.

Bivol should be trying to unify with Beterbiev. That way a Canelo fight could be unified 168 champ against unified 175 champ.
                  sicko and Oldskoolg like this.

Comment

how about the winner of Beterbiev vs Browne? why is it zero pressure for 175 to unify?

Canelo vs Bivol is not this big fight that a few people on this Forum think it is, not even close. It is a decent fight but far from a mega fight...Unless Bivol can unify 175
                    Last edited by sicko; 10-20-2021, 12:58 PM.

Comment

I thought Morell jr vs ryder was ordered. More often that we think, the promoters **** up their fighters career.

Comment

Working...
                      X