Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn's Plan For Bivol: Fight John Ryder In The UK In December, Then Face Canelo In May

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alvarez won't go for a 30 y/o Bivol in his prime @ 175... My guess is he's gonna make him drain to 168... Good for Bivol though because it could be bad for Canelo @ either 168 or 175..

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
      I think Benavidez and Charlo @ 168 are excellent fights!
      They're both bigger fights
      Bronx2245 and Oldskoolg like this.

Comment

Ive never even heard of any of the fighters Ryder beat. Just the ones he lost to. Ive only seen him vs Smith and he looked $#itty. Kind of reminded me of Angulo. Hes more popular in British circles for some reason I guess.
        Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_sh*t View Post
          I think Bivol schools Ryder.

I'm probably gonna get roasted for this BUT... I have a weird feeling about Canelo v Plant.
          Strong enough that I'm considering betting on Plant, against all logic.
          Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't put the house on him, but still...

My head says Canelo all day, but my guts have the strangest feeling Plant is all wrong for him.
          I got that same weird feeling too
          I respect Canelo a lot
          But Plant has the right attitude going into this Major Fight & I would love to see Plant upset Canelo & Boxing fraternity

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfield02 View Post
            It's funny how Hearn still thinks he's Canelo's promoter. I think if Canelo beats Plant, PBC has other plans for Canelo with better and more interesting match ups.
            Bro
            You're just an Eddie Hearn Hater
            Canelo is a free agent he works with both Hearn and PBC
            It's only an issue for you
            Last edited by greeneye99; 10-20-2021, 07:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

Or Jermall. He should get the big PBC fights done. Hearn should build a Canelo-Bivol fight by putting Bivol is good fights.
              Yeah I agree. Clean up at PBC then head back to DAZN or go to ESPN depending how the landscape looks.

Comment

Originally posted by greeneye99 View Post

Bro
                You're just Eddie Hearn Hater
                Canelo is a free agent he works with both Hearn and PBC
                Its3 only an issue for you
                Haha, of course he's a free agent and he can do what he wants, but it's very clear Charlo or Benavides are up to bat if Canelo beats Plant. Eddie is just trying to hang on to Canelo's coat tail but he has nothing to offer..... Oh yeah, work on your Grammar.....

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfield02 View Post

Haha, of course he's a free agent and he can do what he wants, but it's very clear Charlo or Benavides are up to bat if Canelo beats Plant. Eddie is just trying to hang on to Canelo's coat tail but he has nothing to offer..... Oh yeah, work on your Grammar.....
                  Why you soo worried about Eddie Hearn tho?
                  We watch boxing fights right? Not count the Promoter's money
                  Damn

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post

It is bigger than all Canelo`s fights at 168.
                    Not True:
                    Canelo vs Benavidez
                    Canelo vs Jermall Charlo

are bigger fights and bigger names Particularly here in the US, maybe where you live Bivol is more known I don't know. Doesn't mean Bivol is not a good fight he would be very difficult for Canelo stylistically so I'm all for that fight. However, I think Unifying 175 first would make the fight even bigger is all I'm suggesting.

Bivol vs the winner of Beterbiev vs Browne to unify 175 makes more sense and the winner of THAT should get Canelo IF Canelo wants to go up to 175

Comment

Originally posted by filup79 View Post

So all these other guys get tuneups and Canelo shouldn't? Why aren't these guys fighting each other? Bivol could fight Zurdo or Beterviev. Hearn won't have any of his fighters fight each other or face top fighters cause he don't want them to lose that Canelo payday
                      I just think Canelo is that much better and doesn’t need tune ups, he’s got the formula he just needs the problems. If he beats Bivol he will roll the rest imo. He may get a war out of one of them but I doubt it. He’s already a consistent fighter, one of the most consistent in the sport. He’s more than deserving of a tune up or even retirement at this point. Make no mistake though he does not need it.
                      icha likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X