Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Views Joe Joyce as The Biggest Threat, Says Warren

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perfect fight to make Fury look like a boxing wizard.

Slow Joe coming forward all night while Fury lands every punch in the book from every angle for a wide UD.
    billeau2 and Frede6 like this.

Comment

Well he beat Dubois who's no joke, so don't underestimate joyce again. He's a go ld medallist just like joshua and RJJ and Ali was, albeit robbed of gold like rj j was

Comment

You know who never gets talked about but might be the biggest threat is a guy named Andrey Fedosov!!!

Comment

I agree. Joe Joyce is big, strong has a granite chin, with great stamina and good power.
          Clive Davenport likes this.

Comment

He might be right.

Out of the guys left after Wilder, I don't see them troubling Fury that much.

Joyce is big, strong, & can box, but I do think he's too slow to beat Fury. Guy's a glacier in there.

Fury's quickness will give him fits if he doesn't catch him early.

Comment

Tyson is right. Joyce is like a terminator, not very skilled guy, seems very basic, but on the other hand nobody hurt him so far.

I would say Joyce and Usyk are the hardest competition.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMORENO View Post
                I Agree w/ Fish Eyes because Joe Joyce has the Size & Power 2 Beat Fury
                Aj has that size n power hrgovic has that size n power louis ortiz close in size def the power your point. Joyce fought no real threat gotta fight a legit gatekeeper like joseph parker hughie fury to see. Biggest threat to fury is none right now( lean in offensive fury destroys aj no chin khan jr ) quicker longer bigger better reflexes n higher iq than joyce plus would be stepping up 2-3 levels Ortiz to old, whyte got outboxed leaned on gassed then ko. Ruiz nah parker nah hrgovic 2 years away then yea yet furys retired by then.

Comment

If this were true, why would they show their hand. The truth is that they feel he’s beatable and a good domestic opponent if Whyte gets beat.

Comment

My Top 10 Right Now: October, 11, 2021

1. Alexander "The Cat" Usyk
                    2 .Terence "Bud" Crawford
                    3. Saul "Canelo" Alvarez
                    4. Tyson "The Gypsy King" Fury
                    5. Naoya "Monster" Inoue
                    6. Errol "The Truth" Spence Jr.
                    7. Josh "The Tartan Tornado" Taylor
                    8. Juan Francisco "El Gallo" Estrada
                    9. Teofimo "The Takeover" Lopez
                    10..Gennady "GGG" Golovkin.
                    gotta be trolling with putting bud over canelo. Bud fought no1 at welter, canelo been fighting other champs or legit contenders 154-168 and post ggg canelo looks another level. Not debatable canelo best at 168 very debatable if bud is even the best at welter. Eye test easy vs nobodies

Comment

Joe Joyce is just so consistent with what he does and his engine and chin just make that ring seem very small and will also make 36 minutes seem like a long time.

I guess Fury and Usyk should be able to dance around him.

Joyce has a jab like a right hand. I can't really imagine anyone having a nice 12 rounds with Joe. Including the top 2 fighters at heavy.

I doubt it happens but I'd bet on Joyce to beat AJ and Wilder.
                      Last edited by Sparked_26; 10-18-2021, 04:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X