Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez, Devin Haney Engage In Lengthy, Explicit War of Words Ringside In Fresno

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
    So this MF’er Teofimo get a pass on all these (N) words; hell no! This isn’t acceptable no matter how dirt poor you grew up, and someone needs to put him in check before BLM do! I’m applaud at not his behavior that’s normal for him but others sitting back and saying nothing about the language; Dam Shame
    Negro please. BLM is bull**** . Get your **** together

Comment

So this MF’er Teofimo get a pass on all these (N) words; hell no! This isn’t acceptable no matter how dirt poor you grew up, and someone needs to put him in check before BLM do! I’m applaud at not his behavior that’s normal for him but others sitting back and saying nothing about the language; Dam Shame
      Usually dominican/porterican people say the n word...and i dont see a big deal these guys are fighters if words hurt that bad you shouldnt be a fighter people soft now in days

Comment

You lame for saying BLM lol..Spanish speaking folks from the Caribbean ACTUALLY practice their Africa ancestry more than African Americans..African words in their dialect,foods, music etc.. but Teo is Honduran..and the black Hondurans are black..very little African got raken there,not enough to influence their whole culture..so your 50 percent right
        EL GANCHO EL GANCHO likes this.

Comment

You're one of the most racist people on here, racist come in all shape, sizes and colors, and you're racist towards a lot of people on here, maybe you should sit this one out.....

Comment

make the fight already it needs to happen
            landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

Teofimo hurts no chin Haney badly

Comment

Perfect! perfect scenario. These 2 can fight and then can fight the winner out of Tank vs Rolly. Ryan Garcia gonna be left out in the cold fighting Euro bums and avoiding top competition.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfield02 View Post
                  What was Haney doing in Fresno? Let me guess.... Scoping out another old past his prime fighter he can face?.... Diaz is waiting for you to send the contract.....
                  Ugh you didn't watch the card I take it? That's exactly why they were there. In his interview with Mannix,Hearn went on live TV and said he sent an offer to Jojo and his team matching the purse he would've got for Ryan,$1Mil. Balls in JoJos court...
                  Rodtang Rodtang likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                    Wow! I think I lost brain cells reading that.
                    IKR? I turned away from the TV last night. Lopez and his father make Angel Garcia cringe.

Comment

Teos a little bichass,has a guy in his face calling his arse out but all he could muster up is "ya'll don't want it"...??? Clown...

Comment

Working...
                      X