Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez, Devin Haney Engage In Lengthy, Explicit War of Words Ringside In Fresno

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get em up
    replied
    Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    Wow! I think I lost brain cells reading that.
    I'm absolutely positive everybody that read it just got dumber

Leave a comment:

• Smash
    replied
    these two are close enough to almost sniff each other

Leave a comment:

• Rodtang
    replied
    Originally posted by Cypocryphy View Post

LOL Yeah, that's probably true. I think a fight with Prograis would be a blood bath. It'd bee good for us fans, no doubt. But it might be a bad business decision for Lopez. Might as well fight for a belt than to go that route. It would be interesting to see a Pedraza fight. Loma's fighting Lopez's previous opponents and then Lopez fights a previous opponent of Loma. That'd be interesting.

BTW: I'd pick Prograis to win that fight, if it were to ever happen. Love Prograis. Fantastic boxer.
    A Prograis fight would be better, for sure. And I'd probably favour Prograis also. I'm a Taylor fan, but I've become a fan of Regis since and can't wait to see him in a big,big fight. On the undercard of Lomas last fight, Pedraza fought Julien Rodriguez, and when asked of future options for TEO, Bob said, if, after Kambosos Teo wanted to fight at 140 and Taylor wasn't available, then he could fight the winner of this fight. Which turned out to be Pedraza. And that's in-house also. I hope we get Lopez vs Haney as Josh will be more interested in fighting Teo then and I'd very much like that fight. And Lopez,Haney is a great fight anyway. So many great options though. We just need some of them made lol.

Leave a comment:

• -Kev-
    replied
    “We run this sh/t”

Should have been responded to by saying “You run and hug”.

Haney is over there pretending everyone will forget what happened in the Linares fight.

Leave a comment:

• BoxingIsGreat
    replied
    Nobody is calling out Loma because he's a nonentity in the division now. Call Loma out for what? His fanboys can't accept the fact that Loma was a good fighter but nothing great. Loma was a wrong venture for Lopez, too, for it had gained him nothing. Lopez is far from a star, even after beating Loma in a one-sided fight. The guy can't sell a theater on his own as the Triller venture had demonstrated. Five failed dates. Loma's fanboys can't wish him into relevancy. Back of the line. I don't think he'll make it back.

As a Loma fan, tho, I wouldn't mind Gervonta giving him a shot.
    Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 10-18-2021, 12:33 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Cypocryphy
    replied
    Originally posted by buddyr View Post

every last one of these mfers. Lopez has rescheduled one fight 4 ****ing times, Tank likes to collect fake belts, Garcia loves instagram and punching strangers in the chest as he pulls out of big fights, and Loma fights Teo leftovers.. That whole division is bs
    Honestly, I can't get mad at Lopez or Loma. Lopez has been trying to fight but Triller f'ckd it all up. Loma is trying to make a good fight, and nobody wants to fight him. Who have we seen call out Loma? Haney hasn't called out Loma, and if he does, he's doing it only because he's signed to fight someone else. Tank is just doing Mayweather's bidding. I don't know what's going on with Garcia. In fact, Garcia appears to be following in the footsteps of Mikey Garcia. Neither of those guys like boxing. Garcia has said so.

Haney is starting to look the worse out of the bunch. I'm getting some information the last few days that just make Haney look really bad, making him look to be nothing more than a clout chaser.

Here's a good point that someone made today. During that argument with Teofimo, Devin Haney said: "I have more followers than you." (Now that's some weird **** to say to another boxer because who gives a **** how many followers a man has if he's trying to make a fight.) Lopez responded: "Well, I have more belts than you." (That's boxing talk right there.) Then Haney said: "Well, I have more money than you." (Say what? That's not boxing talk either.) That tells you who's about fighting and who's about capping. That conversation says all that one needs to know.

Also, it's come out that Bill Haney admitted to having a meeting with Arum and decided not to go. He said that out of his own mouth. So Devin Haney is not looking to good to me right now.

TL;DR: Lopez and Loma are doing as well as they can, given the circumstances. Tank is debatable; he's doing well if we blame Mayweather for Tank's opponents. The other two, however, Garcia and Haney are stinking the place up.

Leave a comment:

• buddyr
    replied
    Originally posted by Scopedog View Post
    All that happens in that division is talk, talk, talk. Wake me up when they actually decide they want to fight.
    every last one of these mfers. Lopez has rescheduled one fight 4 ****ing times, Tank likes to collect fake belts, Garcia loves instagram and punching strangers in the chest as he pulls out of big fights, and Loma fights Teo leftovers.. That whole division is bs

Leave a comment:

• Cypocryphy
    replied
    Originally posted by Rodtang View Post

Good realistic post. Only thing I'd disagree with is, for your option 3, whilst I like that fight, realistically he's more likely to fight Jose Pedraza.
    LOL Yeah, that's probably true. I think a fight with Prograis would be a blood bath. It'd bee good for us fans, no doubt. But it might be a bad business decision for Lopez. Might as well fight for a belt than to go that route. It would be interesting to see a Pedraza fight. Loma's fighting Lopez's previous opponents and then Lopez fights a previous opponent of Loma. That'd be interesting.

BTW: I'd pick Prograis to win that fight, if it were to ever happen. Love Prograis. Fantastic boxer.

Leave a comment:

• BoxingIsGreat
    replied
    Originally posted by Pig nose hater View Post
    Pig nose Haney perfectly represents the inner city America. All entitlement, deluded thoughts of self importance, and everyone else to blame but him. An affirmative action belt holder if there ever was such a thing in boxing, but here we are. This guy just represents a losing culture in America that has not only embarrassed boxing, but weakened America to the point China knows it's only a matter of time before they take over an enslave these self-entitled losers.
    This is going beyond the point of this thread. Stick to the boxing part.

Leave a comment:

• Pig nose hater
    replied
    Pig nose Haney perfectly represents the inner city America. All entitlement, deluded thoughts of self importance, and everyone else to blame but him. An affirmative action belt holder if there ever was such a thing in boxing, but here we are. This guy just represents a losing culture in America that has not only embarrassed boxing, but weakened America to the point China knows it's only a matter of time before they take over an enslave these self-entitled losers.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X