Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teddy Atlas Reacts To Wilder's Refusal To Shake Hands With Tyson Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can't please everyone. People will still find ways to be negative if they don't like you. You shake hands, they say you are too soft. You don't shake hands, they say you have no sportsmanship.

Comment

Originally posted by Gypshot View Post
      What a surprise this bigoted clown covering for wilder like he always does with African Americ a fighters.

Atlas is a straight joke.
      Please do share how a multimillionaire many times over, HOF broadcaster, trainer of multiple world champions is a “joke.” And what makes him a “bigot?” Because he doesn’t think the way that YOU do? He’s fair across all spectrum of fighters. Sounds to me someone has a dislike of successful people who know more than they in a field of expertise they believe they have knowledge of.
      greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

I think Wilder should have been a grown up and shake Fury’s hand.

I do agree with his take on AJ though. I remember forum members saying the AJ-Ruiz fight was fixed because AJ was way too calm and gracious at losing.

So, clearly, fans will talk sh/t regardless of how you react to a loss.

Whether you are a sore loser like Wilder or accepting, smiling and calm like AJ. Fans and media will talk sh/t.

Personally, I felt AJ took his losses to Ruiz and Usyk like a professional should. That’s just me.

Comment

It’s called being knocked out twice f*** wilder

Comment

Wilder didn't refuse to shake hands. His hand was broken, so he couldn't shake hands. And his bicep was ripped clean off the bone, and plus Fury was too oily to shake his hand. He was too slippery, And the Juju spell had Wilder unable to lift his arm, and Mark Breland sneaked in the dressing room and switched water bottles. And Jay Deas is a guru but he just can't wrap hands worth a damn, so his hand broke. Actually when Malik Scott and Wilder was making love, he squeezed Wilder's hand too hard and caused a hairline fracture which is why he couldn't knock Fury out. Part 4 is gonna be different, watch and see.

Comment

It is what it is

Deontay regained and earned respect by going out on his shield

Comment

Wilder has lost 3 straight fights will he lose a 4Th one

Comment

I think the press shouldn't have bothered running with this hand shaking thing; trying to trash the guy after losing a fight like that; seriously risking his health. The guy was so severely concussed how do you know he was even able to process what was happening? You need to give someone time to reflect.
                  It's like when Benn said "better him than me" after Mclellan. It's not that Benn is a bad guy but he had built up this brutal attitude to get him through the fight - and his career, then when he was asked immediately after, still fired up, he said it. Give Wilder time.
                  The guy obviously has issues but so what, who doesn't. People should talk about the epic fight and not this dirty stuff where it is easy to get the wrong end of the stick.
                  No one knows what's going on in his head. I mean at least treat the guy humanely after he took such serious damage in that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post

Please do share how a multimillionaire many times over, HOF broadcaster, trainer of multiple world champions is a “joke.” And what makes him a “bigot?” Because he doesn’t think the way that YOU do? He’s fair across all spectrum of fighters. Sounds to me someone has a dislike of successful people who know more than they in a field of expertise they believe they have knowledge of.
                    Calm down there tiger.

If you know anything about Atlas you’ll know he would go out of his way to trash certain fighters, for years he tried accusing Pac of roids despite zero proof but never once mentioned Floyd’s IV use. He goes out of his way to discredit fighters of certain backgrounds most recently saying Efe Agjaba should have milked the the late punch so he could get Sanchez DQed all while giving him very little credit for the win. Instead he started trashing Cuba for being communist but he’s the same guy that praised Russia because of a Russian fighter he once trained.Yes the guy is that much of a piece of ****, I don’t know why he has such dislike of certain fighters but he does...actually I should say I know why he does.

The other guy he does that podcast with seems like a cool guy he was actually giving Sanchez credit and praising him but Atlas was quick to stop that praise his partner even looked confused when Atlas mentions Agjaba should have milked it.

So yea **** Teddy Atlas he’s a racist sack of ****.
                    Last edited by Gypshot; 10-14-2021, 01:19 AM.

Comment

I understand this , they are currently in a war zone together on opposite sides but there's a good chance that when the dust settles and they are retired they'll be friends.....it happens all the time. Joshua doesn't know how to react when he loses .I actually think it's a confidence issue , thinking that he's been bettered by a guy he he can't beat . We all know that Ruiz lost the rematch because he went off the rails and was obese in the rematch , Hearn said it was because Joshua boxed like Ali.......LOL. ...He ran for 12 and fatty couldn't catch him! Usyk won't make the same mistake.
                      Last edited by thack; 10-14-2021, 01:53 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X