Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder To Have Surgery on Hand, Return Eyed For Mid-2022

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by revelated View Post

A doctor cleared him with no major injuries. That's barely hurt, bro.

He was wobbling back to the dressing room because he was rabbit punched and leaned on to hell. He was tired and disoriented.

Keef hasn't been since and he was nowhere near rocked against Manny like Wilder just was.
    He was beat the sheiit ouf of. Who are you kidding? He got his ass handed to him that fight. Check the punch stats. Sure, he stood in there and took a beating, but those blows are cumulative. It looked to me like he got clubbed with a right hand to end the fight. Rabbit punches deciding the fight? Why didn't the sanctioning body rule on this? Of course, it's all a big conspiracy against Deontay. The world ain't fair to poor little Deontay. Boo Fcking Hoo!

Comment

Ah, so many people overlooking what they just saw.

"Wilder return eyed for mid 2022 (8 months)"

So much for NSB's narrative about a "brutal beating". The guy was apparently barely hurt. It's ridiculous, this guy is a warrior.

If he does come back and goes right back to bodying anyone not named Tyson, people are going to have to respect him eventually.
      He got a beating for 9 of the 11 rounds. He was totally gased in the 3rd round till he fell flat on his face in the 11th round. He carried out a game plan for 1.5 rounds. half a round longer than i predicted so kudos to him for that. Thankfully Fury is not a concussive puncher so he was able to survive and block fury's punches with his neck and face. Im sure there were more things i overlooked.

Who said he was barely hurt...wilder? he also said fury's gloves were tampered , his coach spiked his drink. his suit was too heavy so i would take what hes says with a pinch of salt but its your prerogative

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Did you know that Tyson has been dropped hard 4 times in his last three fights, and that bum Otto Wallin got screwed by Tony Weeks and Bernardo Osuna of ESPN? I will leave out the details, I dont have time to explain.

Tyson Fury's history of ducking top ten contenders and vacating belts ( The IBF ) suggest that he will avoid Dillian Whyte. Tyson, already turned down the challenge when the WBC offered to award the winner a WBC 'Diamond' belt.

Reports coming in from the UK are that Gypsy-John is setting up Tyson for another trilogy, this time vs. Dereck Chisora or 'The Romford Bull', Johnny Fisher.
        did u know that Wilder has been dropped 6 times in his last 2 fights and had to spend the night in the hospital after his last fight? He was also getting outboxed by freaking Artur Spilkia lololol and an old azz Luis Ortiz.

Jack_sh*t Jack_sh*t likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
          It seems that my prediction was spot on. I said that he would probably be back by late Spring or early Summer of 2022. However, he doesn't need another tough fight with a contender though because he is coming off of two brutal knockout losses.

He needs a good tuneup up stay busy fight with a gatekeeper. Someone who is not a bad fighter but someone who is clearly past their prime like an Adam Kownacki type. Wilder needs to get back into the win column. I think a fight with Anthony Joshua in the Fall of 2022 with be a good scrap.
          u also predicted that Wilder would beat fury. Just because it’s being “eyed” for a date doesn’t mean it will happen. It wouldnt surprise me if we don’t see him fight until July or august

greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

Bird legs couldn't get away when he got hurt. In his training film, he was jumping side to side, but in the fight, he just backed up into the ropes. He stood in front of Fury, sticking out a weak jab and trying to land a bomb. At no time did I see him box.

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
              u also predicted that Wilder would beat fury. Just because it’s being “eyed” for a date doesn’t mean it will happen. It wouldnt surprise me if we don’t see him fight until July or august
              That's good; More power to him just as long as he gets back in the ring because even as a Wilder hater you have to admit that he is good for the heavyweight division.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post

That's good; More power to him just as long as he gets back in the ring because even as a Wilder hater you have to admit that he is good for the heavyweight division.
                i Dont really give a sh it about wilder or fury both are typo of the heavyweight dicción. Just that Fury is in a class by himself and miles above the rest of the division.

wilder did take a lot of damage in his last 2 fights and is 35 years old. His legs were so weak the last two fights so you have to prepare yourself for the fact that there’s a good chance he won’t be the same anymore.

I just don’t get how some fans are so obsessed with wilder. Much more so than any other fighter that they start to make up so many excuses for him. The d ick riding really is next level.

Comment

Ah, so many people overlooking what they just saw.

"Wilder return eyed for mid 2022 (8 months)"

So much for NSB's narrative about a "brutal beating". The guy was apparently barely hurt. It's ridiculous, this guy is a warrior.

If he does come back and goes right back to bodying anyone not named Tyson, people are going to have to respect him eventually.
                  If, if, if.

No one is overlooking what they just saw: Wilder getting beaten up for his second consecutive fight.

Comment

Anyone with half a brain would see this as a blessing. So now he CAN'T do useless **** like bench pressing for awhile. I mean, power is the LAST thing he needed to work on. So instead he can focus on the type of triathlon swim/bike/run training that will give him the superior endurance he so desperately NEEDS to have a better chance of winning the last fight he was in. I mean I wasn't in his training camp but I'd love to know how many of these guys actually train properly outside the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Did you know that Tyson has been dropped hard 4 times in his last three fights, and that bum Otto Wallin got screwed by Tony Weeks and Bernardo Osuna of ESPN? I will leave out the details, I dont have time to explain.

Tyson Fury's history of ducking top ten contenders and vacating belts ( The IBF ) suggest that he will avoid Dillian Whyte. Tyson, already turned down the challenge when the WBC offered to award the winner a WBC 'Diamond' belt.

Reports coming in from the UK are that Gypsy-John is setting up Tyson for another trilogy, this time vs. Dereck Chisora or 'The Romford Bull', Johnny Fisher.
                      So what he has been dropped. He has been dropped hard 6 times but got off the floor every time. As for vacating the IBF. The IBF screwed him over & didn’t even give him 2 weeks to figure out his next move. Glazkov was his mandatory. Get over it man! Wilder got his a*s beat twice by the better man. I had the first fight a draw. 0-2-1 against Fury. Just move on already!!!! I know all the details because I own every Fury fight & almost all Wilder’s fights. I don’t need you to explain anything. The WBC has already said winner of Whyte/Wallin is the mando. If he doesn’t fight the winner he will be stripped. If Whyte wins he will be the WBC champion as he is the interim champ. Not sure how it works if Wallin wins…
                      Last edited by joe strong; 10-12-2021, 07:07 PM.
                      greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X