Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford: Yeah, I Was Chasing Spence, But He Really Didn't Want The Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lmao all the bums in here. Crawford has been trying to get a pacquaio fight for years without eating anyone of note. He expected to get the pac fight without facing 1 elite world class fighter. Spence said beat someone of note or take a lesser split. Crawford doesn’t want to fight ANYONE not name manny Pacquaio for the last 5 years unless arum pays him 10M. Stop living in headlines and look at reality. Look at who spence has fought compared to who bud has fought. This is the reality. Bud Crawford would lose rn 1. Ennis 2. Vergil ortiz 3. Ugas 4. Spence pre accident 5. Possibly Porter we will find out in November.

Comment

Neither wanted the fight all that much. Otherwise it would have been made.
      Rip Chudd Rip Chudd likes this.

Comment

Manny should have fought him (TC) 5 years ago when they were asking he would’ve mopped him. I also left thurman off the list but tbh thurman would beat bud as well

Comment

Bud don’t wanna earn his rank by fighting top fighters he just wants everyone to accept what he says without actually beating anyone good in their primes lol. His promoter says he’s like sugar ray but sugar ray fought better fighters when he was in his 20”s
          Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Mero View Post

Uh huh...if you do, you a nasty oldfuk then. Tell the wife to buy you some new thongs, theyd prob fit you better and more align with your feminine support for a ducker.
            Ahhhh so now that you’ve been called out and provided proof for a dumb a s s e d statement you made you resort back to the name calling? Whenever that occurs that means you’re typically right over the target and in this instance it was a dead on bullseye. Now go take your moisty millenial, pumpkin spice frappe, soy boy a s s on up the road. In addition, yes I’m old enough to be your daddy. Hell I might be. Things are foggy during my time in the Corps. Remind me again what mommy’s name is again.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Mero View Post

Has NOTHING to do with the fact that Bud has confornted Spence multiple times over the years.
              Yup this proves you’re nothing but an emotional young fan boi. That’s what social media has brought; a bunch of bloviating. But but he’s “called him out, he’s confronted him, he said some meanie mean things to him on twatter.” When push came to shove and he was told 70-30 Bud went back into witness protection under Bob’s skirt.

Comment

Neither guy wanted to fight because both are afraid of taking a loss.
                PBR Streetgang PBR Streetgang likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by LAchargers373 View Post
                  Lmao all the bums in here. Crawford has been trying to get a pacquaio fight for years without eating anyone of note. He expected to get the pac fight without facing 1 elite world class fighter. Spence said beat someone of note or take a lesser split. Crawford doesn’t want to fight ANYONE not name manny Pacquaio for the last 5 years unless arum pays him 10M. Stop living in headlines and look at reality. Look at who spence has fought compared to who bud has fought. This is the reality. Bud Crawford would lose rn 1. Ennis 2. Vergil ortiz 3. Ugas 4. Spence pre accident 5. Possibly Porter we will find out in November.

Everyone would love to get the Pacquaio fight lol, including Spence lol. Are you trying to say Bud is not avoided? lmao. Just because you say he would lose to the above boxers does not make it reality, only in you're own mind.

On a side note the hate Bud gets is incredible. Why anyone can diss what he has done in boxing is laughable. I get that everyone has fav fighters but wow back up on the hate.
                  Last edited by stefjonno1; 10-12-2021, 12:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LAchargers373 View Post
                    I hope both Crawford and Spence get ktfo in their next fights so they can fight each other afterwards. I'm tired of this A-side bs in boxing. I'm sick of it. Every goddamn weight class outside of jrBW, mfers holding a belt hostage or protecting their 0..

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post

Yup this proves you’re nothing but an emotional young fan boi. That’s what social media has brought; a bunch of bloviating. But but he’s “called him out, he’s confronted him, he said some meanie mean things to him on twatter.” When push came to shove and he was told 70-30 Bud went back into witness protection under Bob’s skirt.
                      Yeah and youll take 30% after accomplishing what he did? Youre not just old, youre a senile tranny who wears his wifes thongs. Foh kid.

Comment

Working...
                      X