Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Says Deontay Wilder Is A Sore Loser For Not Shaking Hands After Trilogy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post

Agree with the first part but you’re way off on the second part. I don’t see anything mentally fragile at all about the man. I honestly believe wilder would literally fight to the death of he could. In fact he’s all heart and a punch. You may not like his unsportsmanlike conduct but a man doesn’t become heavyweight champion and make 10 defences and fight classic trilogies being so called “mentally fragile.” You’re making it personal
    Would you class Joshua as mentally fragile?

Comment

Wilder just a plain arrogant a-hole who cant accept he got whipped 3 times by a Fat Gypsy…the last 2 straight beatdowns with the exception on One rd! Was protected his entire career with the exception of old Ortiz, who Haymon let age even more after the ko of Jennings b4 putting him in there with Wilder. Haymon underestimated Fury initially for the 1st fight - and Wilder payed the heavy price of getting exactly what he wanted - a brutal beatdown ending with a vicious classic Ko! Sportsmanship and Wilder? Wilder would actually dance across the ring while his opponent was stretched on the canvas and being counted out. Wished Fury really would have stood over flat on his face Wilder and said “RIP” like the Undertaker requested. Would have been a fitting ending to this ONE-SIDED trilogy!!

Comment

Originally posted by TMLT87 View Post

Would you class Joshua as mentally fragile?
        yes. the guy is as mentally weak as the come

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post

Agree with the first part but you’re way off on the second part. I don’t see anything mentally fragile at all about the man. I honestly believe wilder would literally fight to the death of he could. In fact he’s all heart and a punch. You may not like his unsportsmanlike conduct but a man doesn’t become heavyweight champion and make 10 defences and fight classic trilogies being so called “mentally fragile.” You’re making it personal
          Good Points my friend
          I agree
          But
          This is where we disagree
          When it cones to Hearn AJ & Matchroom
          You make ot personal also
          You're just as Guilty of the same

Comment

Wilder didnt shake his hand because he got dominated by a white guy. Wilder is a quintessential racist.

Comment

Originally posted by gluvsup View Post
              Of course Wilder’s a sore loser, to say the least. But Fury’s little angel act doesn’t wash, either. Who shakes your hand after you call him “vermin” that you’re going to “exterminate”? Plus a “****bag,” lol!

Whatever else the Gypsy King may be — brilliant tactician, cement-jaw, big balled wrecker — a standard bearer for sportsmanship he ain’t. Which is just fine by me: all I need him to do is make the fights fun, and he does. He does.
              Yeah Fury does have a history of pissing opponents off to a pathological point David Haye pulled out of their fight after their infamous pre fight presser (resents him to this day), Wlad was never a happy camper after his loss to him, Cunningham still hates him.. safe to say Fury can be a little abrasive

Comment

Originally posted by Al Faz View Post
                Fury sounds so insecure lol. He said he wanted to batter Wilder and did his job but still craves the love and respect of a man he has beaten twice in a row. Also, he went into a depression because he felt he was not getting love from the British public because he got called and told not to be nominated for Britain's sports personality of the year due to his sexist remarks. He refused to fight in the UK again and has a deep hatred for AJ because the public liked AJ. He and Wilder are very similar - two insecure people looking for validation.

Too many snowflake boxers now. Can't imagine the likes of Holyfield, Tyson, Lennox hurt by someone not shaking their hand after beating them.
                IMO it's 100% okay to hate someone and not acknowledge them after a boxing fight- this is how real life works not bs media PR crap fans lap up.
                The fact that a pro boxer and a some random person on the internet share the same values or lack thereof when it comes to sportsmanship just speaks exactly to the level of petty small individual that Deontay Wilder is. He’s just like you… lol

Comment

Did he directly turn him down? I mean he did just get knocked out and rocked plenty of times. Takes a while to recover from that

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
                    Tyson Fury can't have it both ways. He went along with all the **** talking. Wilder was in the wrong for all the accusations, but Fury doubled down and was also venomous. You can't expect a friendly outcome after the fight. It would be nice, but he's not entitled to it when both made it clear there's legit hatred between them.
                    You are obviously not really a boxing fan. Because showing respect and appreciation after the fight is a customary part of the sport. They both just went through a tough experience together and they both just made a large amount of money and made history together. Its over now. Dust yourself off and have a little bit of f u c k i g dignity. This idiot is acting like Donald Trump staying in campaign mode after the election is over. Grow the f u c k up!
                    greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                      Wilder didnt shake his hand because he got dominated by a white guy. Wilder is a quintessential racist.
                      A Fat Flabby white guy!

Comment

Working...
                      X