Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Says Deontay Wilder Is A Sore Loser For Not Shaking Hands After Trilogy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where all the wilder conspiracy spreaders now

Comment

Of course Wilder’s a sore loser, to say the least. But Fury’s little angel act doesn’t wash, either. Who shakes your hand after you call him “vermin” that you’re going to “exterminate”? Plus a “****bag,” lol!

Whatever else the Gypsy King may be — brilliant tactician, cement-jaw, big balled wrecker — a standard bearer for sportsmanship he ain’t. Which is just fine by me: all I need him to do is make the fights fun, and he does. He does.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
        Wilder is a proud man who detests losing and clearly had anger issues. I am old enough to remember a man who had the same issues and when he lost he vanished for more than a decade later returning to the sport after becoming a preacher with a very different take on life. Perhaps Deontay will make peace with himself down the line.
        Good post. Wilder has a warriors mindset, goes into the ring to really hurt his opponent and does not see quitting as an option. He is much more a fighter then a sportsman.

I never really been a Wilder fan and i always hoped Fury would come out on top between the three top guys of the last few years. Still i hope Wilder can make peace with the outcome of this fight and either come back stronger or retire and find something else in life he can dedicate himself to. Regardless he has achived a lot and should be proud. Would be cool to see him come back like Big George or make some other cool contribution in the arena of life.

Comment

He’s probably feeling extremely embarrassed.
          He sued the man to get this fight and then gets KO’d after dropping him twice in one round.

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd is TBE View Post
            Nah I don't like the loser being too buddy-buddy with the winner. That's the **** I hate about Joshua
            It's not being "buddy buddy"...it's showing respect,sportsmanship and appreciation to a fellow athlete.

Comment

As I said many times for many months. Wilder and his fans are coming up with excuses right now trying to push for a fourth fight. There will be no fourth fight dummy, shouldn't have been a third but now I'm glad there was. That was a modern day classic. And the way he knocked wilder out at the end. Priceless

Comment

Fury sounds so insecure lol. He said he wanted to batter Wilder and did his job but still craves the love and respect of a man he has beaten twice in a row. Also, he went into a depression because he felt he was not getting love from the British public because he got called and told not to be nominated for Britain's sports personality of the year due to his sexist remarks. He refused to fight in the UK again and has a deep hatred for AJ because the public liked AJ. He and Wilder are very similar - two insecure people looking for validation.

Too many snowflake boxers now. Can't imagine the likes of Holyfield, Tyson, Lennox hurt by someone not shaking their hand after beating them.
                IMO it's 100% okay to hate someone and not acknowledge them after a boxing fight- this is how real life works not bs media PR crap fans lap up.

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd is TBE View Post
                  Nah I don't like the loser being too buddy-buddy with the winner. That's the **** I hate about Joshua
                  You don't have to act like he's your best mate but a token show of sportsmanship should be the minimum expected, win lose or draw

Comment

Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
                    As I said many times for many months. Wilder and his fans are coming up with excuses right now trying to push for a fourth fight. There will be no fourth fight dummy, shouldn't have been a third but now I'm glad there was. That was a modern day classic. And the way he knocked wilder out at the end. Priceless
                    Wilder is already saying Fury come in purposely heavy to lean on him and not box which he is obviously hinting he made illegal moves with his weight like Steven Cunningham came up with after the Fury loss.

Excuse tally 1 so far.
                    I’m predicting the tally gets to at least double figures over the next few months.

Comment

Where does Wilder go career wise from here? I’d expect most of the top 10 heavies would now beat him particularly the punchers with the blue print Fury’s now given them. Added to that his inevitably mental fragility having now been stopped twice. No hiding from the truth this time no matter what his fans dream up.

Comment

Working...
                      X