Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shannon Courtenay Misses Weight, Loses WBA Title At Scale; Fight With Jamie Mitchell To Proceed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post

I'm glad to see you came back for your weekly visit to the thread to add another 4-5 paragraphs of nationalistic ignorance while still pretending you didn't say "The French girl has just fought. Do you think she would come back a week later..."

That's your words not mine. I've explained myself enough times to you, however I will respond to your tantrums every time you drop by to add more pages to your manifesto. We can be like cross-Atlantic pen pals you silly little fellow.
    My goodness you're deluded. Where in any of my posts is "Nationalistic ignorance"? You made a comment and got all fuzzy because i asked you to justify it. Your ego couldn't take it when you knew you couldn't back it up. You're the one who is ignorant here. But you're projecting.

Lets me say this very slowly so you understand...

I said " The French girl has just fought. Do you think she would come back a week later to confirm whether Eddie wants her back or not. Haha".

I said this after you posted "The French fighter deserved the win against Ebanie Bridges in her last fight and would give Courtney a proper test. OF COURSE, MAYBE THAT'S THE REASON MATCHROOM WOULDN'T WANT GANGLOF BACK IN THE RING"

Are you with me still, idiot?

Ebanie fought Ganglof on the 4th of September 2021. You made your comment on the 8th of October 2021 on this very thread. That is is 34 days after she fought Bridges. By making that comment, that means that the reason to why the French girl wasn't fighting Shannon according to you, was due to Eddie not wanting her back, nor in the ring with Shannon. Which is why i asked you if Eddie or the French girl had made any comment for you to make such a claim. They didn't, which is why you can't answer the question. Instead, you used strawman arguments because your ego doesn't like it when you know you're in the wrong. If you don't know you're wrong, it's because you're delusional as well.

Not only can you not answer the question after making a false claim, but it makes no sense either. Why? Because Shannon was signed on to fight Mitchell way before the French girl had even fought Bridges.

But also, by making the claim, you must have thought that a fight was going to be put together within that 34 day period. Why else would you claim that Matchroom wouldn't want her back otherwise? There wasn't anywhere near enough time before she fought last for you to come up with such stupidity. If it was about 6 months after she fought, then at least a little credence could be attached to such stupidity. But 34 days????

Sorry, but a simple question has been turned into some kind of mountain due to your crippling arrogance where you projected and started gaslighting. A question isn't being a fanboy of anybody. And it certainly isn't nationalism. I asked you because of the nationalistic problem of Americans slandering Hearn due to poisonous bitterness. Nothing more, nothing less.

But as i said, at least i now know you're typical with the behaviours from over the pond. It just needed a little more time to come out.

My questions in the past towards Americans, isn't me being nationalistic. They are questions after claims are made that are nothing but deranged lunacy from Americans. It's them that are the nationalistic ones. I'm just asking them to justify their claims. But projections, gaslighting, slander, contradictions, hypocrisy, delusions, deflections etc etc come into play like always.

You may now talk about "Paragraphs" and everything else other than justifying your claim. You f3cking weirdo.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post

He basically supports any fighter promoted by Eddie Hearn, it’s a bit weird.

He’s just some crazy Hearn fan and goes absolutely insane into a rage if you say anything negative about Hearn or a fighter he promotes

Im sure he doesn’t even post anything unless it’s related to defending matchroom.
      No i don't. Any time someone slanders ANYONE, i ask them to justify their poisonous remarks.

Asking people to justify comments that are clearly incorrect means i'm some fanboy or something? You clearly don't know what a fanboy is then. I only call people out when they make up lies towards people they're slandering. Slandering people over a sport... Now that is crazy.

I don't post much due to the extreme creepiness on these threads because it's a cesspit of insanity where weirdo's live in a fantasy world and act like people have killed their family because their fighters keep on getting exposed for lying all the time and ducking fights.

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post

I don't speak your dialect, could you clarify what "het" is? Is that UK vernacular or are you just poor at grammar?
        You've got the internet haven't you, d1ckhead? Why don't you use it to find out what it means.

But yeah, you're definitely "Het up". No argument in sight from you because you're wrong, but man, have you got plenty of ad hominem attacks.

You have one fragile little ego don't you... Typical American.

Comment

Sid-Knee is running amok after yet another UK fighter loss.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

No i don't. Any time someone slanders ANYONE, i ask them to justify their poisonous remarks.

Asking people to justify comments that are clearly incorrect means i'm some fanboy or something? You clearly don't know what a fanboy is then. I only call people out when they make up lies towards people they're slandering. Slandering people over a sport... Now that is crazy.

I don't post much due to the extreme creepiness on these threads because it's a cesspit of insanity where weirdo's live in a fantasy world and act like people have killed their family because their fighters keep on getting exposed for lying all the time and ducking fights.
            Typical Hearniac

AJ is getting stopped by Usyk next time

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              Sid-Knee is running amok after yet another UK fighter loss.
              You've already made comment on this loss on this very thread you idiot. And no, your antagonistic attempts don't work. If i were to do the same and play your game, i'd be doing nothing but commenting on American losses it happens so much.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post

Typical Hearniac

AJ is getting stopped by Usyk next time
                You'll have to point out what is typical in my post? Oh, you're just looking to antagonise?

Do you extremists do anything else?

Comment

You've already made comment on this loss on this very thread you idiot.
                  I know, that was weeks ago. But you're still at it and foaming at the mouth.

Just let it go. Take your L already like Courtenay did.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

I know, that was weeks ago. But you're still at it and foaming at the mouth.

Just let it go. Take your L already like Courtenay did.
                    I'm not talking about the loss though am i? You can clearly see that if you read the posts. It's a point that he can't accept so he's going on a mad one with his fragile ego.

But funny you and Clown managed to come to an old piece that is two weeks old. Seems you can't let something go yourself.

Comment

My goodness you're deluded. Where in any of my posts is "Nationalistic ignorance"? You made a comment and got all fuzzy because i asked you to justify it. Your ego couldn't take it when you knew you couldn't back it up. You're the one who is ignorant here. But you're projecting.

Lets me say this very slowly so you understand...

I said " The French girl has just fought. Do you think she would come back a week later to confirm whether Eddie wants her back or not. Haha".

I said this after you posted "The French fighter deserved the win against Ebanie Bridges in her last fight and would give Courtney a proper test. OF COURSE, MAYBE THAT'S THE REASON MATCHROOM WOULDN'T WANT GANGLOF BACK IN THE RING"

Are you with me still, idiot?

Ebanie fought Ganglof on the 4th of September 2021. You made your comment on the 8th of October 2021 on this very thread. That is is 34 days after she fought Bridges. By making that comment, that means that the reason to why the French girl wasn't fighting Shannon according to you, was due to Eddie not wanting her back, nor in the ring with Shannon. Which is why i asked you if Eddie or the French girl had made any comment for you to make such a claim. They didn't, which is why you can't answer the question. Instead, you used strawman arguments because your ego doesn't like it when you know you're in the wrong. If you don't know you're wrong, it's because you're delusional as well.

Not only can you not answer the question after making a false claim, but it makes no sense either. Why? Because Shannon was signed on to fight Mitchell way before the French girl had even fought Bridges.

But also, by making the claim, you must have thought that a fight was going to be put together within that 34 day period. Why else would you claim that Matchroom wouldn't want her back otherwise? There wasn't anywhere near enough time before she fought last for you to come up with such stupidity. If it was about 6 months after she fought, then at least a little credence could be attached to such stupidity. But 34 days????

Sorry, but a simple question has been turned into some kind of mountain due to your crippling arrogance where you projected and started gaslighting. A question isn't being a fanboy of anybody. And it certainly isn't nationalism. I asked you because of the nationalistic problem of Americans slandering Hearn due to poisonous bitterness. Nothing more, nothing less.

But as i said, at least i now know you're typical with the behaviours from over the pond. It just needed a little more time to come out.

My questions in the past towards Americans, isn't me being nationalistic. They are questions after claims are made that are nothing but deranged lunacy from Americans. It's them that are the nationalistic ones. I'm just asking them to justify their claims. But projections, gaslighting, slander, contradictions, hypocrisy, delusions, deflections etc etc come into play like always.

You may now talk about "Paragraphs" and everything else other than justifying your claim. You f3cking weirdo.
                      How many more paragraphs did you write here now? Nevermind I don't bother to read your rubbish. I guess I really struck a nerve with you little weirdo. Every one is laughing at you. Time to sulk with those pictures of Hearn and Courtenay you hold so tight in these dark hours. I look forward to laughing and not reading at the next dozen paragraphs you write.

Comment

Working...
                      X