Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz Eyes December Return, Wants Adam Kownacki, Charles Martin, or Luis Ortiz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Afi23 View Post

Tell 'em!

Reynoso ain't throwing Andy against a veteran cuban southpaw after one full training camp/fight with Andy regardless of how one might feel about Luis' resume!
    You took the works right out of my mouth.

Comment

You get little from a Martin or Kownacki win.
      You get to become a superstar from a Luis Ortiz win.
      (Ask Wilder)
      landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
        I think Ortiz is the easiest fight for Ruiz , he won’t have the gas tank to make a huge impact after mid rounds . I think Martin will put up a better fight then most think . We’ll see how Kownacki looks I think him vs Ruiz would be all out action .
        I have gone on here defending Ortiz, but given the time that has passed, I have no idea what Ortiz looks like, and he has not gotten younger. Its been a while since his last fight.
        REDEEMER REDEEMER likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Tecnoworld View Post
          Cool, I like Andy, I want more of him.
          I also like Ruiz, he is very talented, with great hands. Like a lot of this gaggle of heavyweights stuck in pergatory, I would like to see all of them... Ortiz, Martin, Ruiz, etc, take a page from Chisora's book and just fight... Andy is past the point of having to avoid a loss. He needs to get in there, ****, get some experience and if he is cream, he will rise to the top... I think he easily handles Martin, haven't seen Ortiz in ages... So who knows lol.
          Tecnoworld Tecnoworld likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post

I have gone on here defending Ortiz, but given the time that has passed, I have no idea what Ortiz looks like, and he has not gotten younger. Its been a while since his last fight.
            I do like Ortiz but I rag on him a lot because I actually want to see him fight real fights , I don’t give fighters passes . If I was a Wilder fan I’d be on him to ,he could have fought AJ for years now he was not going to be allowed to fight Klitschko either regardless of Fury being in the picture . Fighters have to be held accountable, Ortiz can’t be defended ,he’s had one round in 2020 against a guy who had no business in the ring .
            Last edited by REDEEMER; 10-03-2021, 03:12 PM.
            billeau2 billeau2 likes this.

Comment

Hed have to beat 2 out of the 3 to get back into contention. Good fights to take while gel'ing with the Reynosos though.

Comment

Andy Ruiz vs. King Kong Ortiz! What are we waiting for? MAN UP!
                landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by breeto80 View Post
                  Ortiz probably one of the most overrated heavyweights in modern day history. Who has he beaten ?
                  Michael Grant, Joshua, and Ruiz would take that award . No one will fight Ortiz. He’s called out Whyte, Ruiz, and everyone else. His style is even more awkward than Usyks. I will bet the farm on him if he fights Ruiz . Luckily he should be the number one challenger in IBF shortly so we will see

Comment

Originally posted by Tecnoworld View Post
                    Cool, I like Andy, I want more of him.
                    I think you'll have your fill, he just keeps growing in stature...

Comment

I, like a ton of others, want that Ortiz against Ruiz fight. I have posted a few times recently that their styles would make for a fantastic fight. If Ortiz does not happen, I am okay with either Martin or Kownacki. Those are solid boxers and would come to win (Kownacki needs to redeem himself in October first, obviously). I do think it will be Ortiz or Martin next.

I really like Ruiz. He has owned his failings in his rematch with Joshua. Made changes. Looked good in his return. I think boxing is better with Ruiz being a part of the HW scene.

Comment

Working...
                      X