No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao Officially Retires From Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

You keep bringing up Mayweather for no reason what so ever. What Mayweather did in his career is irrelevant to what Pacquaio did in his career.

Pacquaio beat great fighters, he beat HOFers, he beat current Lineal Champions multiple times, he beat current #1 ranked fighters multiple times, he beat current Top 10 P4P fighters 8 times.

These are facts, and it’s very impressive.

No one else has done it for a reason. Only Mayweather, a legendary fighter himself, has even come close.
    Pac also lost to great and not so great fighters.
    Yeah....''Losing is part of the sport. Going undefeated is no big deal'' :lol1
    May would certainly go 0 if he had Pac's resume.

Unfortunately, if one is calling Pac's resume otherworldly, a fight fans has no choice but to mention May.
    People have the audacity to place Pac over May.

Let's look over that list again (and when Pac fought them)

Eric
    MAB
    JMM
    Hatton
    Bradley
    Cotto*

Are you serious ?!?!?!

AGAIN
    If Pac is a God for beating them
    May must be God's father.

Comment

You're shutting yourself up by refusing to answer a simple question.

He beat more P4P ranked guys than anyone in the history of P4P lists.

More than Mayweather.

More than Roy Jones

More than Whitaker

More than Chavez

More than anyone.

Name any fighter from 1989-Present, he beat more P4P ranked guys than any of them.

How is that not impressive?

Either answer it or keep it moving.
      he know when exactly to shut his mouth.. don't argue with r3tards.. they are unbeatable and close minded..

Comment

“My hero” Floyd is in my Top 5 favourite fighters. Pacquaio wouldn’t even be in my Top 50.

You asked me to list the P4P fighters he beat and then in my next post I did. I know who they are off the top of my head I just had to look up where exactly they were ranked.

Oh yeah, “atrocious”, 8 current P4P ranked fighters is “atrocious”

Yet not a single fighter has ever been able to do it except him. Why is that?
        how come that you are saying pac wasn't even at your top 50 when he was that impressive as you insisted? just curious about it.. you mean no comes close to getting the impossible 8 div and yet he's not better than your top 50?
        hugh grant hugh grant likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by blowblow View Post

how come that you are saying pac wasn't even at your top 50 when he was that impressive as you insisted? just curious about it.. you mean no comes close to getting the impossible 8 div and yet he's not better than your top 50?
          He’s not in my Top 50 favourite fighters.

If we are talking ATG list, he’d probably be in my Top 15.

Comment

• Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post

Hmm, let's see

Mc Gregor > Shot Rios, Shot Broner, Shot Lucas, HORN.....
            Lol Any of those guys beat McGregor in a boxing ring. Hell, even shot Malinaggi beats him! re-lol
            blowblow blowblow likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by steeve steel View Post

Lol Any of those guys beat McGregor in a boxing ring. Hell, even shot Malinaggi beats him! re-lol
              McG would catch a body if he fought the Rios Pac did. Pac fought so many shot guys I don't see why he's envied.

Comment

• Little late but man, what a joy it was to watch this man fight. Clearly the most decorated fighter of his era(s) IMO and the boxing world will miss something with him gone. One of the greatest of all time. I'm just glad he didn't get badly beaten and embarrassed out of the sport like all the other greats before him.

Comment

• Pacquiao is a fighter I've been a fan of for many years, he brought us great performances and it's sad to see him retire but it is time. Pacquiao is one of the best fighters of the last 25 years if not the best. He's a class act and wishing him the best going forward!

Comment

Working...
                  X