Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao Officially Retires From Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It truly is mind boggling the heights that he rose to. What he achieved. How decorated his incredible career was.

To rise from poverty that we cannot even fathom, from the streets of a third world country, to do what he did? It's insane. Absolutely insane.

Comment

so he wants to run for the top job at home, i guess hes seen how much fun the current guy, duterte, has had killing so many people branded as undesirable & says to himself yeah i want a piece of that action, sign me up for that one, i can do better, a lot better, surely that must be evil incarnate

Comment

Thanks, Manny, for all the great fights. Good luck with your new endeavors.

Comment

Good luck and good riddance to his fans. He was never the best of the era and never went for undisputed. Title chaser that dodged PED tests at his peak. That's what he will be known as. Asterisk #48

Comment

Originally posted by Fighter78 View Post

Stop supporting these prima donnas then. Too many people scream that were not getting the fights we want and then fork over their damn money to these pu$$y boxers to watch them....THESE PEOPLE ARE THE PROBLEM.
            I watch MAYBE 75% LESS boxing now. I prefer to pay for UFC fights. I will pay for the Porter fight though. He’s a REAL FIGHTER who always comes to give it his all.

Comment

Originally posted by Fighter78 View Post

Boy please!....Ugas beats everybody on that list .....and that INCLUDES ERROL "Hide me from Crawford" SPENCE.

Don't play yourself like that.
              You want to bet that IF he fights Spence, Crawford, Porter or Innas that he will loose?

Comment

Can't say enough about Pacquiao who proved many times his worth as an all-time great. No big mouth necessary--just punch the S out of the other guy. He accomplished more than most fighters by fighting in so many weight classes and taking on many all-time greats. The few Pac haters out there either know little about boxing or maybe are racist or jealous. Good luck to the Pacman.

Comment

His instagram post made me sad. What an amazing person. I am glad I was able to witness him in this lifetime. A great man in and out of the ring.
                  Mike D Mike D likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Elotero View Post
                    Good luck and good riddance to his fans. He was never the best of the era and never went for undisputed. Title chaser that dodged PED tests at his peak. That's what he will be known as. Asterisk #48
                    And what will you be known for when it's all said and done? Oh yeah that's right, nobody will even know you even existed, lol.

Comment

• He's had an unbelievable career. It's been a pleasure to watch it unfold.

He'll go down as one of the best to do it, and it'll be a long time before we seen another like him.

Comment

Working...
                      X