Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao Officially Retires From Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by clmags12 View Post

Emotional?

You the one who posted and listed some of Manny's wins and how YOU felt about them..
    Ok, toots
    You give your expert UNBIASED opinion of the guys Pac beat, WHEN HE FOUGHT THEM
    (This I gotta read )

Comment

• Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post

You tell me

90% of his FIRST FORTY FIGHTS were vs 108 lb bums.

From his 1st Morales fight to Hatton......All Pac has are Ereic, MAB and JMM.
      ALL of them are easy as *** to hit. Even the great MAB
      And let's not pretend Eric and MAB were not a bit long in the tooth.

From HATTON ON (in no particular odor)......
      Shot Clottey - Pac bois want to dress him up as some ATG who would have beaten every other guys ass.
      Shot DLH* - ''But DLH was the favorite.......'' May would have killed THAT VERSION of DLH !!!!
      Shot Margarito* - Pac bois favorite boogeyman !!!!
      Shot Rios (Baby Margarito) - And Pac bois have the nerve to criticize May vs McG ?!?!?!?
      Shot Lucas - Boxing might as well handed that belt to Pac it was so orchestrated
      Shot Broner - Almost Bumlevel hasn't cared about winning years before Pac beat him.
      Shot Mosley - Everyone else (BUT MARGARITO) beat him, might as well add Pac to that list.
      Cotto* - Proves how cowardly Pac is. Refused a rematch unless Cotto agreed to another * !!!!
      Vargas - Calling him a pillow puncher would be a compliment.
      Bradley TREE TIMES - An ok-ish win vs another pillow puncher who was too brave for his own good. Ruslan nearly killed him.
      HORN - I knjow Pac beat him but HE SHOULS NEVER HAVE FOUGHT HIM !!!! Cherry pick gone wrong !!!!!!!! Pac was satSified after ONE FIGHT.
      JMM FOUR TIMES - Imagine May fighting him 4x....Each win would get EASIER for May, not harder !!!!!
      Shot Algieri* - Good lord. Pac needed * ?!?!?!?!
      And Thurman - UREKA !!!!! That FLASH knockdown saved Pac.

Where in the *** am I supposed to be impressed ?
      You can tear down most people's resume this way.

The fact of the matter is this, Pacquaio has beaten more Top 10 P4P fighters than anyone else since the P4P list became a thing in the 1980's.

All the great fighters since then, he beat more than any of them. With only Mayweather coming close with 7 P4P fighters beaten.

He's also beaten a long list of Top 5 ranked guys in the divison being fought in, across 7 different divisions.

If Pacquaio doesn't have an impressive resume, do tell me, who does have an impressive resume in the modern era in your eyes?

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

You can tear down most people's resume this way.
        In Pac fans eyes, this is a HOF resume

If that was May's resume, you know you would be roasting him to no end.

Comment

• May vs
          Rios, Algieri*, Lucas, Broner, Vargas, Bradey THREE TIMES, HORN, Clottey, Cotto*, DLH*.....

which Pac fan is going to give May credit for beating those guys ?!?!?!?

Comment

In Pac fans eyes, this is a HOF resume

If that was May's resume, you know you would be roasting him to no end.
            It's got nothing to do with Mayweather.

You're actually going to try and argue that Pacquaio's resume is not HOF level?

Again, Pacquaio beat more P4P ranked fighters than anyone in history.

He beat a long list of Top 5 guys in the divison being fought in, plenty #1 too.

How is that not impressive?
            blowblow blowblow likes this.

Comment

It's got nothing to do with Mayweather.

You're actually going to try and argue that Pacquaio's resume is not HOF level?

Again, Pacquaio beat more P4P ranked fighters than anyone in history.

He beat a long list of Top 5 guys in the divison being fought in, plenty #1 too.

Pls answer #159 (I know you read it)

And if you can be assed/arsed, give your unbiased take on the guys Pac fought WHEN HE FOUGHT THEM.
              No more blanket statements

Comment

Pls answer #159 (I know you read it)

And if you can be assed/arsed, give your unbiased take on the guys Pac fought WHEN HE FOUGHT THEM.
                No more blanket statements
                Why would I answer any of your questions when you have yet to address mine.

Pacquaio beat more P4P ranked fighters than anyone in history, with only Mayweather coming close.

He beat a long list of Top 5 guys, and multiple #1 ranked guys.

Comment

Why would I answer any of your questions when you have yet to address mine.
                  Painful, I know.

I can't address your comments until we both have put Pac's opponents SINGULARLY in their rightful place:

No more blanket statements !

Comment

Painful, I know.

I can't address your comments until we both have put Pac's opponents SINGULARLY in their rightful place:

No more blanket statements !
                    You won't because you can't Because it's retarded to do so.

Beating that many P4P ranked fighters is an incredible feat, it's as simple as that. There's no other way to look at it objectively.
                    blowblow blowblow likes this.

Comment

• He won't be missed. He is such a spoil sport and never gave credit to guys who beat him soundly.

Comment

Working...
                      X