Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Oleksandr Usyk: It Was My Biggest Win, But Not The Hardest

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #21
    Originally posted by KingGilgamesh View Post

    2/2 on BangEM talking sense
    Has someone nicked his account?????
    KingGilgamesh likes this.

    Comment


    • #22
      Originally posted by thack View Post
      Joshua and Edward have done incredibly well .Both have earned shed loads of money and with his rematch clause , even more BUT after that ,where he will come in heavier and try and blast Usyk is where it grinds to a halt. He gets stopped and again shown for who he is as a fighter. Fury's fight is not a given as many think , the bomber will be there and if Tyson is not 100% he will get iced but the real talk moves past Joshua and Edward now to see who is the best fighter in the world but we know for one it isn't Anthony Joshua.
      It’s clear that right now fury is the best heavyweight in the planet

      Comment


      • #23
        Originally posted by denium View Post
        Breidis gave Usyk his toughest fight, s*** even Chisora was a harder night's work than AJ
        ​​​​
        I thought Usyk was lucky to walk away with the decision in the Briedis fight, especially in Latvia. He looked genuinely relieved when the decision was read.

        Comment


        • #24
          Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post

          It’s clear that right now fury is the best heavyweight in the planet
          Playing devil's advocate... why? Because he beat Wilder? Strictly looking at it through the lens of resume, I rank wins over Joshua, Chisora, and Witherspoon above wins over Wilder, Wallin, Schwartz.
          Ogecca MaMa and OldTerry like this.

          Comment


          • #25
            Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
            Sweet carolines, you lot alright? You lads need anything? Phone call, fruit basket, crisis hotline anything of the kind? What a huge comment by the new king.
            saw the fight on YouTube of all places. That’s what dominance looks like. Joshua has won so many fights off being big and muscular and finally someone was able to turn that against him. All that muscle mass he gained after the Olympics hurt his career. His chin is severally flawed, to say he has a glass chin is an understatement. He was repeatedly hurt by an average punching cruiserweight albeit with master level skills. Both Fury and Wilder knock him out, im not even sure he gets passed Joyce at this point.
            big shout out to the young man who claimed Joshua will be “the greatest British fighter ever”…..
            Joshua's water was spiked and Usyk had egg weights in his gloves. The rematch will prove this cuz we will all be watching him closely so he can't cheat next time. I got the receipts from the autopsy to prove it.

            Comment


            • #26
              Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
              In other words. Aj was light work. Shout out to all the Aj fans who aren’t knowledgeable enough about boxing to know that Usyk’s mediocre performance vs Chisora wasn’t going to translate into a win for Joshua. These casuals have probably been crying in the fetal position for 2 straight nights.
              haha that's funny.. They made AJ into this greater than is boxer because the opponents weren't that good. Either old or just mediocre like parker. If ruiz didnt party and get fat he would have won the 2nd fight. There's something to be said of having hundreds of amateur fights then coming to professional as oppose to jumping straight into the professional scene.
              Oldskoolg likes this.

              Comment


              • #27
                Originally posted by Pigeons View Post

                Playing devil's advocate... why? Because he beat Wilder? Strictly looking at it through the lens of resume, I rank wins over Joshua, Chisora, and Witherspoon above wins over Wilder, Wallin, Schwartz.
                You forgot his win over Klitschko. That basically retired him. Yes he was 38 I think but fury made vlad look pathetic. Fury beat Chisora twice when he was in his prime. Chisora is just a big body throwing haymakers anyway.

                So you're comparing usyks wins over joshua, Chisora and Witherspoon over fury's wins over wilder, Klitschko and Chisora twice? I think it's not even close fury's is better... Though usyk is P4P better than fury I say.
                Oldskoolg likes this.

                Comment


                • #28
                  Originally posted by Jack Rivers View Post

                  You forgot his win over Klitschko. That basically retired him. Yes he was 38 I think but fury made vlad look pathetic. Fury beat Chisora twice when he was in his prime. Chisora is just a big body throwing haymakers anyway.

                  So you're comparing usyks wins over joshua, Chisora and Witherspoon over fury's wins over wilder, Klitschko and Chisora twice? I think it's not even close fury's is better... Though usyk is P4P better than fury I say.
                  Fury tested positive for anabolic steroids 9 months before the Klitschko fight. The positive result was covered up at the time by the British Board. After Fury swerved the mandated rematch with Klitschko, he served a backdated 2 1/2 year ban for that positive test. Add in the fact that it was a truly miserable fight and I have a hard time with crediting Fury for that victory. Unless you're one of the fools they believes the gypsy ate uncastrated boar.

                  Comment


                  • #29
                    Originally posted by Jack Rivers View Post

                    haha that's funny.. They made AJ into this greater than is boxer because the opponents weren't that good. Either old or just mediocre like parker. If ruiz didnt party and get fat he would have won the 2nd fight. There's something to be said of having hundreds of amateur fights then coming to professional as oppose to jumping straight into the professional scene.
                    There were casual matchroom shills claiming Joshua would be better than Ali….the amount of blind nationalist hype was staggering
                    OldTerry likes this.

                    Comment


                    • #30
                      "Usyk has now won seven world title belts, each one of them taken from a defending champion boxing in their home country"

                      wtf, i knew he was a road warrior but thats insane, even doing that once is tough, i mean thats mind boggling

                      some people just love the olympics & hes one of those guys and why not, they are great
                      JakeTheBoxer and Boxing-1013 like this.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP