Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Expects Usyk-Joshua Rematch To Happen In February Or March In The UK

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
    I agree. No need at all. What, did you think I was gonna get defensive over that? I’m not a groupie of any of these boxers like you weirdos. If someone gets their ass whooped, take that L and go to the back of the line where you belong.
    When you ride your favorite guys dck you assume everyone else is weird like you.

He did the same with me lmaoo

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post

When you ride your favorite guys dck you assume everyone else is weird like you.

He did the same with me lmaoo
      maybe we should give him a pass. He probably spent the entire night yesterday curled up in the fetal position weeping uncontrollably. Lmaooo

Comment

A rematch is fair but bring it to the states, Madison Square Garden or Vegas.

Comment

Usyk has 19 fights, eight of those for world title - and none of those eight were in Ukraine. Usyk and his home fans absolutely deserve to see the rematch at home (as long as it makes financial sense).
          Last edited by Slowhand; 09-27-2021, 04:27 AM.

Comment

Usyk the road warrior. Mad Usyk. he beats them all in their home yards.

Comment

THE FIGHT SHOULD BE IN THE UKRAINE.....its time to stop catering to the LOSERS in these fights. Joshua already had a fight in his backyard.....its time to give concessions TO THE CHAMPION NOW.

I was a huge fan of Joshua but he came to America and lost and then it seems he is just never interested in coming back to America....I don't respect that and these are signs of a British coward quite honestly.
              Last edited by Fighter78; 09-27-2021, 07:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                A rematch is fair but bring it to the states, Madison Square Garden or Vegas.
                I don't think Joshua will ever be willing to come back to America....smdh

Comment

As a Wilder fan I find it very interesting listening to Hearn and AJ talk about an immediate rematch. They even predicting the terms, so I guess they only cool with rematches concerning them. They not promoting Usyk getting out of it and reneging the way they wanted Fury to duck Wilders mandatory rematch.....smdh that's what you get when you try to screw people over.

Comment

Originally posted by Tecnoworld View Post
                    I wonder which rounds did Howard Foster give to aj...
                    Tecnoworld Tecnoworld likes this.

Comment

Interestingly, even the US and Ukraine judges had it all square after 8. UK judge 5-3 after 8.

Comment

Working...
                      X