Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Expects Usyk-Joshua Rematch To Happen In February Or March In The UK

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fury and Wilder have been fighting each other since 2018 - no problem.

AJ wants a rematch and these muppets are crying.

Comment

Saudi Arabia I reckon for the rematch. Usyk deserves a huge payday

Comment

Eddie’s interns will start showing up now - doing their usual tired distraction and diversion narrative of bashing Fury and Wilder and their favorite boogeyman Al Haymon. In a limp dick attempt to distract from Usyk’s domination of their man
        Last edited by VislorTurlough; 09-26-2021, 05:17 PM.

Comment

I skip the UK if I'm Usyk. Ukraine, Saudi Arabia. Germany. It'll do good anywhere no need for the champ to fight away again. Money talks though!

Comment

That's the hook, but Usyk doesn't mind. It's a 24 karat hook to him. Who else is paying like Eddy? If Eddy is confident, he'll pay Usyk at least 15 million for the rematch, that's what Andy got. If not, you can bet somebody will outbid Eddy.

Comment

Originally posted by VislorTurlough View Post
              Immediate rematch = Matchroom funeral
              Without Olafemi, who do they really have?

Comment

Originally posted by harry-greb View Post
                Saudi Arabia I reckon for the rematch. Usyk deserves a huge payday
                They should do that

Comment

I think AJ will win the rematch. That was a TERRIBLE game plan he did. And Usyk had a PERFECT fight.

Comment

As long as Usyk doesn't feast on tacos and blow up to 300 lbs., he'll be okay.

Comment

I know there’s a rematch clause but I’d rather not see it again. Usyk won clearly, no controversy and Aj is too fragile as we have all seen. There’s also no reason why the rematch should happen in the home country of the loser.
                      Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X