Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Expects Usyk-Joshua Rematch To Happen In February Or March In The UK

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SN!PER View Post
    As long as Usyk doesn't feast on tacos and blow up to 300 lbs., he'll be okay.
    That's only in a big ring. AJ will want a 16 ft ring this time and will win.

Comment

Count me in!!! Joshua vs Usyk was an absolutely great fight!!! I think Joshua can come in with a much better game plan! I think a rematch is an excellent fight. I am not counting Joshua out at all.

Comment

I can't front...my prediction was WRONG. But I think THIS prediction is right - no immediate rematch. Joshua needs to take some time off to get some FIRE back, take a few fights to build his confidence & brand & prep for that style...THEN go for the rematch. It's still a money fight, he was a gentleman, he's got a name...and despite being champ, Usyk is not as well known, the belts don't necessarily bring cash, so he'll probably want the fight too. But Joshua should take some time because forget the gentleman stuff...Usyk is what they said he was...Joshua is gonna need to bring out the bully but fight with a strategy to beat him up not knock him out or else Usyk gonna piece him up again. And then it's all over.
        Damn Wicked Damn Wicked likes this.

Comment

A rematch in the UK? Yeah, Hearn, is going to do everything he can to ensure a robbery.
          Last edited by Charlie Zelenoff; 09-26-2021, 07:22 PM.

Comment

Whyte sounds worried about the rematch.

Comment

Man, screw reMatchroom boxing

Hate these rematch clauses
              Fighter78 Fighter78 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post

Doing their jobs is having no shame?
                Is Hearn doing his job, certainly but barely 24 hrs after, he could be doing his job in the background far from the public eye for at least a week or so.
                Last edited by Afi23; 09-26-2021, 07:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                  I know there’s a rematch clause but I’d rather not see it again. Usyk won clearly, no controversy and Aj is too fragile as we have all seen. There’s also no reason why the rematch should happen in the home country of the loser.
                  Fury ragdolled Wilder like a pig. There's no need for a rematch.

And he has beaten him twice already.

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post

Fury ragdolled Wilder like a pig. There's no need for a rematch.

And he has beaten him twice already.
                    I agree. No need at all. What, did you think I was gonna get defensive over that? I’m not a groupie of any of these boxers like you weirdos. If someone gets their ass whooped, take that L and go to the back of the line where you belong.

Comment

This ain't smart.... I would let Usyk fight the winner of Fury vs Wilder

Comment

Working...
                      X