Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: AJ Is Already Talking About Usyk Rematch Now; We Have To Check That Eye Socket

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honestly don’t see Joshua coming back from this remotely the same. Rematch with Ruiz was the motivator. Can’t do the same “I’m new and improved” over and over and over. He isn’t in Usyk’s class and a rematch will end his career.
    MANNY67 MANNY67 Sayithowitisuk Bob like this.

Comment

Boooooooomb squuuuaaaaaaaaaad

Comment

Originally posted by Pyvo View Post

The division is not weak. The commercial product catered to the us / uk paying fan base as a supposedly real deal has crumbled once again, so what? Caught by a surprise? Grow up, smarten up. Stop the no sense.
        Your ask over the place... write in English please.

Comment

Nothing wrong with his socket.
          That's what happens when you feed the hypejob robot shot 38-41 year old men in oldmandatories, milking the belts ripping off casuals, never boxed & may never box a top 2 heavyweight unless this win puts Usyk in the top 2.
          It's no coincidence the 2 recent opponents of AJ's own generation both beat him, he's been carefully managed for year's, Eddie signed old man Ortiz for Aj only for Mcracken to say nahh xD
          Aj cannot handle speed, timing, I'm absolutely extatic theyve been exposed badly again , how so many of you on here have passed Aj on the eye test is beyond me.
          Usyk beats Wilder, Fury's gonna be a feinting match xD i think Usyk can time Fury but Fury can lean on Usyk all night & make it a blugeoning again.
          Shoot me down again fanboy's!
          TinAgeOfBoxing TinAgeOfBoxing likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
            Anyone notice final bell rang 10 seconds early. To save AJ from getting ko'd.

I've seen that happen, but didn't notice it -- wasn't the bell right on the 3 minute mark?

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post
              If A.J manages to win the rematch he is a better man for it. If not it was a good run and he took risks as a unified champion so much respect to the guy.
              What risks?
              4 of his last 6 were 38-41 year's old and shot. Of course he looked good against them, no different to Holmes murdering 38 year old Ali then Tyson murdering 38 year old Holmes.

It's no coincidence both of his last 2 opponents of his own generation beat Aj. He's a big slow robot hypejob, take away all the shot old men from his resume & who's he beat? Martin xD Parker, Ruiz, Whyte when he was ranked 21, all Gary Masons.

Youve been conned! If you can't see that, find another sport, you don't know what your watching.

Even Edward said Usyk is the first opponent who actually believes he beats Aj.

Comment

Usyk will beat Aj any day of the week, that was masterclass

Comment

I wish both guys well but it's hard to imagine Joshua coming back from this. The only thing he could do differently in the rematch would be to come forward and try to impose his size and power to rough up Usyk from the get go while risking getting countered. Problem here is his chin as Usyk showed that he can actually hurt him, so he probably won't have enough confidence to fight that way. It's not going to be good for him in a rematch with a now 20-30% better Usyk after last night's victory.

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post

So risky fighting guys from lower weight division, and a string of 40 year olds. And a morbidly obese Mexican.

And all the bums with out pulse eddie lined up for him. So many risks...

You see the truth
                    Last edited by Bob; 09-26-2021, 01:33 AM.

Comment

Can AJ be this era's Lennox ? Losing only to immediately avenge ?
                      blackbakers blackbakers likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X