Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jake Paul Urges Tommy Fury To Accept $1 Million Offer To Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jake Paul Urges Tommy Fury To Accept $1 Million Offer To Fight

Youtuber star turned boxer Jake Paul (4-0, 3 KOs) is prepared to pay fellow prospect Tommy Fury (7-0, 4 KOs) a purse of $1 million for a headline fight on Showtime Pay-Per-View. Fury, the younger brother of WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury, has already rejected two offers from Team Paul.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Tommy would be stupid not to take it. He's probably not confident he can even beat Paul lol

Comment

Pure waste of $ and TV/PPV time.
      Why doesn’t Jackie fight someone worthwhile? Espinoza said he has to fight better and better competitors or he gets the Boot…. The Boot? Wham
      He's gonna continue to be a let down to us all, not that I really give a ****

Comment

Hes not wrong tho. Surely Fury takes it

Comment

There's only one Tyson Fury

Comment

Wow, Jake is a G. I didn't thinkhe would go after Fury because I don't think he can beat him. He's feeling extremely confident. This is exciting!

Comment

If Jake Paul beats Tommy Fury that would be ****in’ hilarious
              mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Fury getting mugged off by a YouTube clown haha

Obviously not confident he’d beat the knobhead

1mill and a shed load of new YouTube fans ect

No brainier
                Last edited by Straightener; 09-22-2021, 04:40 PM.
                mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Ball is in Fury's court. Paul, (who I can not stand) is stepping up and giving T. Fury a more than he is worth, if he don't take the fight he looks like he was all talk. Wouldn't pay to watch it stil but step up Tommy.
                  Butt stuff Butt stuff mgame mgame like this.

Comment

Imagine that. Paul calling out Fury. And a nice bank deposit for Fury too. Time to put up or shut up. Fury will never hear the end of this if he declines.
                    mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X