Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jake Paul Urges Tommy Fury To Accept $1 Million Offer To Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know Tommy Fury pay scale after 7 fights but should be very
    tempting. Tommy is robotic because muscle mass but should come
    out on top.

Comment

I mean at this point I would have to say Fury is scared of what might happen. 1 million dollars even after taxes and expenses is still a pretty penny. I would think that if you are sure you can accomplish something and someone wants to give you 1 million dollars for it, why not jump all over it, unless, you have doubts if you can and don't want to come out looking bad in the situation, but only doubts cause that, confidence, makes you take care of business. Now, there is the aspect that Fury is taking his career seriously and doesn't want to be part of a circus, I get that, but, he's still in the part of his career where he can rob the bank and get away with it. I mean Paul has even called out Canelo, Canelo obviously doesn't want to be part of the circus either, but you better believe if they offered him 100 million to go in there and beat the sh** out of this dude, he would probably do it, because why, well why not, it's easy money and a ton of it at that. I can care less about this dude, but easy money is easy money, anyone would do it.
      Butt stuff Butt stuff likes this.

Comment

Classical pricing himself out. Coward. I expected more from him.

Comment

Jake Paul is slowly starting to Show & Prove he aint Bullshytn in the sport of Boxing. Much respect to Jake for not waiting til 2022 to get in the Ring, Momentum is the key get right back in the Ring & stay active. Lil Tommy crapping his briches. Jake will KO this kid

Comment

Originally posted by Califire209 View Post
            Jake Paul is slowly starting to Show & Prove he aint Bullshytn in the sport of Boxing. Much respect to Jake for not waiting til 2022 to get in the Ring, Momentum is the key get right back in the Ring & stay active. Lil Tommy crapping his briches. Jake will KO this kid
            What a casual you are. Jake Paul proved nothing other than he’s not about the boxing life. That right hand from woodley had him running, holding, looking up at the clock, looking at his corner for help during the round SCARED..he announced his retirement after LMAO..
            .this is why I hate that people that don’t box comment on boxing forums. Jake Paul clearly does not like getting hit....compare his reactions when he gets hit vs woodley’s reaction which is to smile and come forward. Jake Paul does not like fighting...few ppl do.

Comment

that is a ridiculous lowball, and a obvious duck... only Jake Paul's teenage fans will defend it

It appears that Jake is not ready to fight a real boxer yet

I bet he doesn't fight Anderson Silva either

during my lifetime, there are very few fighters I dislike... I like fighters, pretty much all of them... but yea, that shlthead Jake Paul is number 5

and there are very few people... that I knew were total ass-wipes, before I even met them

Comment

Tommy Fury should've been offered 1 million pounds rather than dollars, but if they won't budge on the offer and he doesn't take it, then I think he's a fool. Jake Paul will make money fighting any bum, we've seen it already. In this fight Tommy Fury would clearly be the B-side, so it seems a no brainer to take the offer. For a 7-0 guy who's fought basically no-one at all of note to make $1 million + a share of the UK & US Pay Per View, which could net further hundreds of thousands or even millions is a pretty good deal. If Tommy wins he likely increases his profile further netting extra followers/fans, but of course if he doesn't win it will be quite embarassing I guess. Personally after seeing both fights on the same card, Paul v Woodley and Fury v Taylor i'd say it's a 50/50. But if I had to pick someone I think I might be edging slightly towards Jake Paul.
                Last edited by MED_1978; 09-22-2021, 08:54 PM.

Comment

Paul has a big chance of beating him.
                  Just look at the fighters Tommy Fury has built up his 7-0 record, from the looks of it Paul has been in with tougher competition.

Comment

Both Furys are running scared

Comment

Originally posted by War Room View Post
                      Wow, Jake is a G. I didn't thinkhe would go after Fury because I don't think he can beat him. He's feeling extremely confident. This is exciting!

he 100% knows that Fury will not accept that lowball

Paul is closing the door on that fight

Comment

Working...
                      X